BY NYX #24 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Saying I loved this foundation would be an understatement. The coverage is wonderful, it’s more of a full coverage and leaves you with a nice dewy finish. I have combination skin and the foundation lasted all day without needing any touch ups. Powders blend beautifully on top and there is a wide variety of colors available.
Brittany R.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I absolutely love everything about this brand. I have never bought anything from them that I haven't liked. The coverage is flawless no streaks or anything weird. Lasts all day. I have combination skin and it worked great for me.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This foundation applies very smoothly it’s very easy to build it up or just go for a natural look it lasts very long but it doesn’t get Cakey looking it gives a nice natural look if you apply lightly or you can get a full coverage luck to you I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants an affordable foundation option
Kendall L.
Checotah, OK
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This is a good foundation for the money! I have combination skin and it held up pretty well. When I was more oily it did slip more than when I was dry but still did pretty we’ll. It did seem more dewy than matte to me but easily change with a layer of powder would definitely recommend a friend to try this foundation.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
For a drugstore foundation, this foundation was surprisingly good. It gave me medium but buildable coverage, however it did start to oxidize after about 3 hours and it did settle in my fine lines but i set it with powder and that seemed to help. This is a good option if you don't want to spend too much on an everyday foundation.
Mara M.
Portales, NM
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This color is so nice it is a not to deep or to fair it is fairly true to the color. I found that it was about a half a shade to light for my skin so not to much of a difference. I really liked how full coverage and light weight it was it seemed like a really good product and I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a light weight full coverage look.
CarolineZet Z.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I'm very picky when it comes to my foundation and usually find a hard time finding the right one for me but this one was honestly great! Now this foundation is one of my favorites, I love how the coverage it and how I don't have to put so many coats on just to have full coverage, I definitely recommend this foundation
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
The only reason why I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because I feel that I didn’t get the coverage I wanted to get from this foundation it is definitely Matte and it does have a big range of shades but it’s just not enough coverage for me I will still be buying more from NYX since it’s truly one of my favorite brands .
Susanne N.
Tallahassee
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I absolutely LOVE this product!! NYX is my favorite drug store product. This product lasts all night and it’s sooo light weight. I have combination skin and it is GREAT with my skin. Like all other products if used too much then it will build up but I recommend to all foundation seekers high end or drug store!!!
brandy m.
Waverly, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I love nyx such great products for a affordable price definitely my go to. As a working mother of 4. Sometimes we can't spend alot on make up and get great products for a affordable price and I definitely get that with nyx I always look and feel great when using any of their. Products but I have to say their foundation is my favorite always looks great on my skin and i love how bendable it is and how it feels on my face
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Christy L.
I am looking for a better foundation does this one look cakey? Thanks in advance
Chimika P.
I have very oily skin and large pores. So is this foundation going to work for me ?