BY NYX #24 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
So although this is the foundation I use it for under-eye concealer to highlight because it it is a bit lighter then the foundation that I need. I have found that it works better with a stippling brush versus a beauty blender and that's just to help give it a flawless finish. I'm not a pro at makeup but I do know that I have to find what works for me and this brand has so many products that works for my skin tone especially with me having dry skin and hyperpigmentation.
Kaycera R.
Ripon
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I have a very oily skin, and I heard that NYX had good foundation for my type of skin. This product is sold at local drug stores so I went to my Walmart but you could also go to Walgreens or CVS, and I purchase this product. I'm usually a buff or a page beige so I got Bass and when I got home and put it on it was a very liquidy product the color was good but it wasn't the best for oily skin. After about 6 hours at school, I got home and my makeup on my forehead and I'm around my nose started to break and separate. The product is good I loved the coverage the way applied, but I would not say it was the best for oily skin.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I love using the most popular high end products when it comes to foundation. The rests are somehow compromising. I purchased this foundation long ago but never used it before. First a tart pore mini miser, then NYX HD Primer & then NYX HD foundation & set with Urban decay setting spray & then went on with the rest of my face's makeup. It stayed till 5/6 hours as it was. No cakey, no flakes -- nothing... was taken aback as i never expected it to work so wonderfully! Good! Wish it would stay longer.
Syndi S.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I have the NYX HD Foundation but not a 3 pack, however, it is an awesome foundation.  I have been trying different foundations and concealers out, especially from less expensive brands and this foundation is in my top 5.  It's hard for me to choose because I try to use a foundation for my skin depending on weather, my skin that particular day, etc.  I would highly recommend this foundation.  It goes on well for me!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Nude
This is an okay foundation. I used it, but I wouldn’t repurchase. The coverage is very light. It can be built up slightly but can also start to look heavy. In my opinion, the best part of this foundation is that it lasts forever. My foundation is usually on for 13 hours or so and this one never fades away or separates.
Aspen M.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This foundation is so hard to find. I really loved how it didn't make my laugh lines stand out. Great coverage without the heaviness of other full coverage foundations. It was a bit darker after a few hours but not too big of a difference. I'd recommend a lighter shade to my friends .
Heather B.
Cuddy
Review for: Nude
I love NYX when I want something a step above drugstore but a step below designer. I loved the texture of this foundation. I have dry skin and it worked well with it for the most part. Sometimes it would stick to my dry skin making me look a little flakey. It also did not match my skin tone all that well.  Works well when I am feeling lazy with my make-up though.
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Omg!!!! Where is my love button?!!! I tend to lean towards foundations that has medium to full coverage and this hit the nail on the head. I have oily skin, so it worked well for me. My sister tried it, who has dry skin, and she too loved the feel. Very light weight.. but full coverage. I really loved the airbrush flawless coverage it gave. Definitely a must have!!
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
hnon Not tryna be in thatNot tryna be coolJust tryna be in thisTell me how you chooseCan you feel why you're in thisCan you feel it throughAll of the windowsInside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and youLight it up, on the runLet's make love, tonightMake it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll hold you when things go wrongI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right here
Kaylynn H.
Madison
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
 OMG! Beyond love this product would buy several times again went to the store about five times with in three months and bought this product about eight time  because it is so amazing I love it and I tell all my friends about it when I sit down for coffee and have a conversation with them I always suggest new things that I find in this is one of them thanks again
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I'm looking for a new full coverage foundation. My pores are huge and my skin is oily. I have found a few "matte" foundations that look good upon application but becomes greasy looking by mid day. Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Kaitlyn S.
Hobbs, NM
What is the coverage with this? I've been curious about using it just haven't had the heart to break away from my normal foundation
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
How much coverage does this provide?
Haylie B.
Payson, UT
I have very oily and acne prone skin, has this broke anyone out or does this settle on the skin weirdly?
Maria R.