3 colors available

BY NYX

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

• Has anyone tried this foundation? Looking for a new one & I'm w...2 Answers
  • NYX just released a new liquid foundation- it is NOT the one pictur...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation compared to other drug store brands?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love this foundation! It's thick, so I always wet my beauty blender to water it down and get a sheer effect. It covers everything nicely, and gives you that airbrushed appearance. I might add a little banana powder to set it under the eyes or on the forehead and around the nose, but it's not really necessary. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but totally worth it in my books. I only wish they varied it in color a LOT more, and I have to be super tan to wear the lightest shade.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product is long lasting and has great coverage. It is quite thick however and can congest skin if worn regularly. I use this for nights of with friends. If I wear this to work, I always get compliments from my coworkers and patients. I have to set this with the NYX HD setting powder. This is quite expensive for a drugstore brand but is good quality. I apply with with a densely packed buffing brush.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I absolutely love NYX products and thought I'd try their foundations. This one is on the pricier end of the NYX products, but I gave it a shot. I have combination dry/oily skin, and it did not seem to work so well with the oily skin. It was shinier than I would like. Overall, not bad coverage but probably better for drier skin.
Sam J.
Sam J.
I love this liquid foundation, it provides full coverage without leaving my face looking dewy or oily. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and it lasts the majority of the day. This may be due to the fact that I am not a make up guru and don't use setting spray or primer but the color is great!
Sheri N.
Really great foundation! I've been using it for a week now and have noticed it tends to get a little oily. My skin becomes a little oily in the T-zone area but other than that, it's a great foundation at an affordable price. I'm still in the midst of of repurchasing this foundation again.
Tiffany Renee C.
Tiffany Renee C.
Floresville , TX
I absolutely love this foundation! I used to buy the HD makeup forever foundation and would spend so much money on it and this foundation works just as great at a way cheaper price! It is outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone who wants their skin looking flawless!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
I was not a fan of this. I really like nyx products but this one fell short if NY expectations it didn't look good on and came off in random spots (especially the sides under my nose) during the day. Wouldn't recommend.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I like the color of the foundation mine matches me almost perfectly! It has a weird smell which goes away once it's on your face. It's easy to apply and blend. It's build able coverage which is nice.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Union, KY
By far the best foundation i have ever used its better than highend ones ive used i defiently reccomend for anyone im pereonally in love with it and it lasts bery long i would defiently buy again
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
I love how this makes my makeup look but when I take pictures it makes my face look white. I don't know if its something I'm doing wrong but it does make it look flawless
Sheri N.
Is this good on my oily skin? Are there tons of shades to choose from? And is this worth the money? Thank you!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I'm looking into trying another foundation. Has anyone tried this yet? Pros or cons?
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Maringouin, LA
Has anyone tried this foundation? Looking for a new one & I'm wondering how this one is
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this basis can be used often or special makeup?
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Is this a good foundation compared to other drug store brands?