BY NYX #20 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love this foundation! It's thick, so I always wet my beauty blender to water it down and get a sheer effect. It covers everything nicely, and gives you that airbrushed appearance. I might add a little banana powder to set it under the eyes or on the forehead and around the nose, but it's not really necessary. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but totally worth it in my books. I only wish they varied it in color a LOT more, and I have to be super tan to wear the lightest shade.
the truth is that all people who want to buy this product is that you want to spend your money I recommend it a lot because it has the best coverage that may exist for a makeup base skin any tone you have for your skin the truth fasino is that I loved my coverage is great and really is not that expensive is very economical depends on the situation is with you but you really recommend it to all those people who want to take the plunge and want to buy
Audrey G.
I purchased this product as I heard it was a drugstore dupe for Makeup Forever HD foundation. The color I chose was a perfect match and blended so smoothly. The foundation lasted all day and gave my skin a flawless airbrushed look. I would recommend this product to others and will repurchase again in the future. The only thing I dislike about it is that it has a powdery scent, while I prefer unscented foundations.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product is long lasting and has great coverage. It is quite thick however and can congest skin if worn regularly. I use this for nights of with friends. If I wear this to work, I always get compliments from my coworkers and patients. I have to set this with the NYX HD setting powder. This is quite expensive for a drugstore brand but is good quality. I apply with with a densely packed buffing brush.
Sheri N.
Really great foundation! I've been using it for a week now and have noticed it tends to get a little oily. My skin becomes a little oily in the T-zone area but other than that, it's a great foundation at an affordable price. I'm still in the midst of of repurchasing this foundation again.
Julie M.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product because it glides on my skin and rarely leaves it looking cakey/flakey. I purchased this product for only four dollars at Ulta! NYX does not test on animals which is the main reason why I love this company. Great products and animals friendly.
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
This could be a dupe for a MUF foundation that I can't think of the name. It is long lasting and doesn't look cakey on the skin. It's pretty full coverage and is still not too heavy on the skin. The price for this is well worth it!
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
I really love this foundation, the best drugstore foundation I've tried(and I've tried A LOT!). It's light to medium coverage. I have combination to oily skin and this foundation doesn't dry out my skin or add to it's oiliness.
Jewels A.
I received the sample bottle of MUF HD and I absolutely love it.
I've worn this twice now and love how low maintenance it makes the foundation application. ALSO the color is a perfect match and doesn't cause me to break out.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This foundation has great coverage and lasts all day! It Makes my skin look flawless in photos and on my face. It doesn't feel so heavy or does it feel like it's going to melt off. It is. Just simply great for everyday!
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Sheri N.
Is this good on my oily skin? Are there tons of shades to choose from? And is this worth the money? Thank you!
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
I'm thinking about trying a new foundation, is this one any good????