BY NYX

Taylor D.
grand rapids
Review for: Fair more...
This is the most affordable and high quality concealer I have ever used. I hit the jackpot here. Mine has lasted me months and I use it almost every day. It doesn't cake on after a long day and never looks bad. It still looks fresh at the end of the day. It was only like $8 too! I can't believe the quality of this product at such a low cost. 10/10 would recommend!
Nayeli L.
This concealer is good but the only thing is that you have to use a brush because when I used it with a sponge the concealer kind of fades away . But that's just my opinion .
Victoria C.
Review for: Green more...
This was my first green acne covering product I have tried, however it has deterred me away from this color correcting bandwagon everyone is on. I like the formula, as it is thick and seems to cover well and not be too drying, but the product is way too green. I apply it over my red spot and I can't get it to blend down enough so that I can hid the green. And while blending it out it makes my skin more red and irritated. I put on foundation over this and it was so pigmented it showed through the foundation. I tried applying less and still couldn't get it to be hidden. I will end up giving this away or throwing it away as I cannot use it, but will possibly purchase the regular skin tone concealer in the future since I do like the formula.
Karina P.
Romania
I bought this a month ago and used it like 4 or 5 times because I got the wrong colour (because of my tan). It's easy to apply and blend but it's not my favorite concelear because it doesn't cover my imperfections that well (again, it's not for my skin tone). I use it more as an eye primer for my eyeshadows or to highlight my nose or chin.
April B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like this concealer. It has a good consistency, it's not too thick or too thin. It blends out very nicely. I have the lightest shade and it is still a tad bit too dark for me and it has a bit of a yellow tone to it. I included a few pictures with a swatch. With the flash off it looks very yellow with it off it looks much lighter. Even with the slight yellow tone to it it's still one of the better concealers that I've used.
Kayla C.
Irvington, Al
I've tried a good amount of concealer a and they don't really do the job but I found these! And I've used them constantly for about 1 and a half year straight and they still work wonders and they actually helps my pimples... Hard to believe... Lol but this is great! For 4.99? You got me!

Also excuse these bad photo I went onto my Instagram and screen shotted them since I didn't have them on my phone anymore haha and the one with the other girl is included because she uses them too! (: #AWESOME #PRODUCTS
Courteney G.
Its so hard to find a concealer that actually works at drugstore prices! This product is the best I've had so far. The application is easy and comes out a creamy like texture. I would say it smells pretty generic and has a nice shine that you could make into a "omg I forgot my highlight " kind of thing. Its long lasting and good for any make up level. It passes the red lip stick test so i would say its worth the price!
Full coverage and stays on all day. The concealer is layer able. Something I found is that my concealer always breaks. DO NOT LEAVE IN SUN logo smears off and bottle cracks.
Cristina T.
This is the concealer from the brand NYX.
It's not the best concealer out there but it's worth the prize. It hasn't a lot of coverage, and it doesn't feel really smooth on the skin. But it is easy to use!
It also doesn't last very long. It has 0.11 oz
And it comes in a small package.
I bought it in the shade fair/clair. It matches my skin color pretty good.
You can see on the photo, how it looks like on my skin.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Tan, Fresh Beige more...
These concealers are great for dark circles
Long lasting, they don’t crease!
I also use them for blemishes in any other area on the face!
I use these to contour as well, very easy to blend!
Good to use with both beauty blenders and brushes!
They have a small paint scent but not strong at all and goes away once applied on the skin!
I like the concealer ones!NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?