BY NYX

Alexis M.
This is hands down one of my favorite concealers I've ever tried. It is so affordable and performs just as well if not better than some of the more expensive concealers I've used. I have extremely dark circles and veins around my eyes and this covers them perfectly. I always set with a loose powder in order to prevent my concealer from creasing so I don't know if it would crease on its own. I also love this for any blemishes or acne scarring. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Also for reference I have dry skin with a few oily zones and this doesn't cling to dry patches or break up around the oily spots!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fair more...
LOVE this concealer! It works wonders on my under eye are! Give me a nice even coverage. This concealer is not very thick though so if you’re looking for something like paint, this isn’t for you! Otherwise, for the average person I think This a great choice and super affordable!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Medium more...
This is my Holy Grail, ride or die, I can not live with out concealer. First I wanna say, this concealer isn’t meant for acne cover. Doesn’t work. But under the eyes..... OMG! The best. The formula is creamy, makes your under eyes bright, covers dark circles and not crease or sink in fine lines. When you add powder it brightens your eyes making it awake. I love this concealer and hope they don’t change the formula.
gra a.
Uma das melhores e mais reconhecidas marcas , é digna de respeito ,pois tem produtos de alta qualidade ,ótima cobertura
Zakera B.
mumbai
Review for: Fair more...
Beautiful creamy texture ,does not crease at all . Light weight and doesnot feel heavy on eyeslids too . Easy to apply and blend. And the packaging is simple and classy . I Would buy it again anytime
Keli U.
Nokesville, VA
I use almost all of the nyx concealer wands and they work beautifully. Each colour is meant for a different area/specialty. It doesn't feel too chunky or "Cakey" on your face and looks amazing. I would always go with these concealers and highly recommend them to anyone.
Amber W.
Morgantown, KY
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It has a great formula and nice coverage. I don't have super dark circles or anything. The packing is sleek and I definitely recommend.
Gracelyn S.
Hohenwald, TN
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It covers every single flaw that I have! It lasts all day and doesn't crease! Love it!
Rachel A.
Massillon, OH
Why is this not more popular?! I love this! They have a shade perfect for my pale complexion (Porcelain) and it has great coverage and it is going to now be my go to concealer until they stop making it! I just ordered 3 of them for Cyber Monday! My ONLY complaint is they don't put enough product in the little bottle...but that could just be because I use it all the time, but it does run out rather quick! Best concealer I've owned probably ever!!
Ieva J.
A very creamy concealer. The brush applicator can fir into the smallest edges, making it very comfortable to use too.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?