BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I purchased this product to give it a try! I suffer from dark circles under my eyes. Very deep black blue marks from stress and lack of sleep. This product blends easily. Doesn’t dry to quickly. Is easy to apply with the wand. Has a lot of product in the tube. The lightest one was a color match for me! Super blend able with must be my favorite quality. Cheap doesn’t break the bank and it’s great to use for cover up!
Ayuni P.
Review for: Light, Medium more...
How I use this concealer:
Medium shade: spot conceal my acne and scars
Light shade: Highlighting
Nutmeg shade: Contour

As you can tell, I'm in love with this concealer. Essentially with this 3, I can complete my entire base. It very easy to blend and have a medium to full buildable converage. It last for a solid 9 hours without any creasing. Also there no flashback.

A must buy for everyone especially for those looking for a drugstore option.
Sofi G.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer mostly as a highlight color when contouring and it's always the concealer i come back to. I've tried Elf, Wet and Wild as well as the contour kits from NYX but this concealer blends out so well and sufficiently covers any redness on my face if it isn't covered by my foundation. It's a good price for what you get and you can get it almost anywhere that sells makeup, which makes it my first pick.
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Review for: Alabaster more...
This concealer is okayyyy, when I say this it has nothing to do with the actual formula but hear me out. The formula is great, last all day and doesn't crease. Here is my problem, I bought two and ran out of one after about 5 uses. I don't do my makeup everyday so it should last a way longer. I'm not sure how much each contains but it's not a lot. I'd rather pay $20 and have a concealer last a while then $8 every month.
Kendall K.
Review for: Yellow, Green more...
I use the green and yellow color correctors in this line. I use the green for any redness (I get occasional blemishes on my cheeks and around my mouth) and I use the yellow to help cancel out my super dark under eyes. I’m pleased to say that both work well, especially for drugstore items. The green especially works nicely; it lasts all day and helps completely cover up any redness. Nyx did a great job with these!
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer for multiple reason. Don't worry I will example. The color is off, the formula is weak and it dries out really fast. I have been through four of them and all the same problem. The coverage is descent but the overall product is a tad bit frustrating. Purchase with caution and warning.
Mayra R.
I don't think this is meant for medium to dark skin tones. I tried it out in green but it didn't cover anything it just made my under eyes more noticeable because it didn't blend evenly with my medium skin tone. When I put my regular concealer on top it didn't really work out the way I wanted it to.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
This concealer is fantastic and affordable. My only issue is the packaging. When you put the wand back into the package, the wand comes apart when you take it out again. I think this was just a fluke and I'll buy it again because I love the product. Great application and covers any of my dark circles!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Nude Beige, Green, Beige more...
I love these concealer sticks. They last a long time and the price is great. I would call them an upper drug store brand. I will definitely be buying more of these and more shades because they apply so nicely as well. The green is great for redness and the other colors apply great for under the eye or for blemish coverage.
Nadia S.
Not super full coverage but a nice everyday concealer that doesn't crease. It looks really natural on and still looks hydrated after being set with a powder. I really want to try using a color corrector underneath this concealer to help boost the coverage, but I love how affordable this is and how great it looks.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?