BY NYX

Laurne A.
Cameron, WV
Review for: Light more...
I cannot say enough good things about this concealer this is my go to my ride or die before I was using the fit me concealer (which I liked) then I decided to try this and I am sold I love it and I will probably never use anything else it just works that good . It looks good all day it's not heavy or dry it doesn't crease or look cakey. I just love it and I definitely recommend it.
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this product originally because I had read good reviews on it and it was very affordable on Amazon. It's got pretty decent coverage and does not crease on my under-eye area. I like that it has a smaller doe-foot applicator because it fits right where I need it. I also use it as an eye shadow primer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a concealer.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Review for: Yellow more...
I really like this product. I use this for under the eyes, since I have darker circles. It really lightens that area up! I put it over my foundation for that brightening effect! I purchased this at Target. It is very easy to use although the brush to apply it is right of rough so I use my personal brush instead. I would buy again and recommend to anyone with a similar issue to myself.
Raelyn S.
I did not like this conceler. I did accidentally get a color that was too dark and idk if that's the only reason it covered decently.... But even if I had go the right color I would not like it was supper thick and cakey and did not blend well and felt weird on the face.
Amanda D.
The product goes super Fast, and I dont wear that much concealer. Does the trick as far as concealing blemishes, its a little cakey but it does the job. Probably will not be repurchasing though. For the price and the amount you get, its not really worth it in my opinion.
Courtney H.
I love this concealer! It was super affordable which is honestly the reason I purchased it in the first place. I like that you can put a lot on and it does not get caked up and weird. It also has awesome coverage and gives you time to work with it. The only thing I will say is that the top of the applicator broke almost as soon as I purchased it. The product itself is awesome though and I will be repurchasing!

😊💫
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
Easily my most reached for Concealer! It took me a while to give into the hype but I don't know what I was waiting for. It's super easy to apply (thanks to the wand applicator). Great buildable coverage, blends like a dream, and is under 10 bucks! I love my NARS Creamy radiant but this guy wins mainly because he price is so much cheaper. Most definitely purchasing again (multiple) 😊
Mayra V.
I am in love with these concealers! I bought mine at Ulta since they had a BOGO free deal going on, so I bought the green one, and the darkest brown shade. (I'm very pale.) the green one works wonders for covering up the red spots I have on my face, and my foundations always cover it very well. I got the darkest brown shade to try out for contouring and I highly recommend it! It blends out SO nicely. I use my beauty blender, but 2 or 3 dots of the concealer is more than enough for your contour. I highly recommend these!
Lorena S.
Anothery gem in the drugstore!!! This concealer is literally the best out there!!! And the best part of all is under $5 bucks!!!! I dont what else to say about this beauty!!!! Full coverage and has a lot of different shades so everyone can find one for there skin color.
Danielle M.
I love this concealer, it is inexpensive, blends out well and covers my under eye circles immediately. it layers easily and doesn't flake later in the day. It lasts all day if you set it in place. There is a great color selection as well so you wont be left with the wrong shade.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?