BY NYX

Marissa M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was a little weary of this concealer at first because I had never tried a NYX concealer before, but I really like it! It's super easy to blend out underneath the eyes and gives nice coverage. The only think I dislike is the packaging - my lid cracked off almost immediately, but other than that I really enjoy this concealer and would recommend it to a friend!
Kris R.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Light, Fair, Porcelain, Yellow, Lavender more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers EVER! The coverage is medium to full but not thick or cakey. It's a lightweight formula that can easily be used to cover dark circles, blemishes, or as part of a contour/highlighting routine. The shade selection is great but unfortunately one would have to purchase from the NYX website in order to have access to the full range. I recommend this concealer to everyone from the average consumer to professional makeup artists looking for a versatile product. Holy Grail status for sure!
Cherrell C.
I purchased this concealer in the color Tan/Bronze (CW 07) to conceal under my eyes and also for contour. I absolutely fell in love with the formula because it blends sooo well onto my skin without any chalky residue, like a lot of concealers, and of course the wand applicator is a PLUS, just Dip and Conceal❗❤
Veronica B.
I absolutely love this for color correction. I use these to cover acne, dark circles, scars, etc. It goes on smooth and blends effortlessly. It's really easy to layer if needed and doesn't look too heavy. It's also inexpensive and is perfect if you're just starting out in makeup or you're just doing beauty on a budget. I would recommend everyone try these at least once. You'll be hooked.
Mj R.
columbus , OH
When I first bought this product it was pretty good even though it was supposed to have amazing coverage it was low to medium. It was easy to blend and felt light on the skin but it ran out extremely fast i used it maybe a good 10 times and it was basically gone mainly because there is a stopper so the product left over isn't able to come out. Overall it's a good product for the price.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love this concealer! It's not very full coverage but it's very nice to wear on your more natural makeup days! I love how brightening and light it is! The biggest downfall to this product is I have to go back and forth from the tube quite a bit which can get annoying at times! But other than that I love this product
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was really excited to try this. I had heard such good things about it. I believe I paid right at $9 or so at Ulta. It blends easily and has ok coverage but it, for me, did not live up to the hype. I will definitely use it but not sure that I would repurchase in the future.
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
It works great for a few hours, but it definitely does not last.
Pros: it is very easy to apply and blend, it is inexpensive, and it is easy to find.
Cons: the wear does not last long, and the tube only lasts for a couple weeks at best.
I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap concealer to get you through the day, but it is definitely not good for a night out or if you are wanting long wear.
Brittney M.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer because it doesn't feel too heavy on the face. If I do not want a lot of makeup on my face I use this to cover up any dark circles or imperfections that I may have and set it with powder and boom I'm done! It is affordable and you get a good amount of product! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good concealer but doesn't want to pay a lot of money
Laurne A.
Cameron, WV
Review for: Light more...
I cannot say enough good things about this concealer this is my go to my ride or die before I was using the fit me concealer (which I liked) then I decided to try this and I am sold I love it and I will probably never use anything else it just works that good . It looks good all day it's not heavy or dry it doesn't crease or look cakey. I just love it and I definitely recommend it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?