BY NYX

Haylie B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light more...
I feel as though I have a love hate relationship with this concealer haha. When I bought my first tube I thought it was awesome! It totally worked under my eyes and brightened up my face very nicely. So when I was running low I definitely bought another tube. But now the longer I use it I just feel like it’s not really doing it for me, it covers pretty well but doesn’t have great lasting power and has been creasing on my under eyes
Myriam B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I literally buy my shade 2-3 at a time so I never run out. It's easy to use and blend out. It does not crease on me. It's not drying like some other concealers I have used and it is my exact shade. I don't wear full foundation at work, so I just out some concealer on, set with powder, add some blush and that is it for face. I use the smashbox primer underneath it and it goes on really smooth. The only thing is I wish that I could get all the product. Because it's a wand and bottle, I always feel like there is a little left that I can't get but for $5 it's fine! Ulta usually has buy one get one or buy one get one half off and I stock up. Really recommend.
Marmarin V.
Hayward, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
I use this concealor everytime I use make up! it hides my dark under eye very well and does it feel heavy. I usually use either my beauty blender or fingertips to blend it. I suggest use a little and add more to build coverage. It is fabulous and very cheap compared for some expensive brands, and does the job well!
Samone M.
Concealers in general are a must have in any makeup collection but if you haven't gotten your hands on the NYX photogenic HD concealer then you're definitely missing out! great coverage only $5 pretty much anywhere (I got mine from my local beauty supply store for $4.99) and I mean it's NYX so it's bound to be great. this concealer is amazing and doesn't disappoint. oh and you don't have to fret about creasing 🙌🏽 I have shades tan(CW07) and nutmeg(CW08) and though this is an amazing product the shade range could be a little wider the two I have I mix to get the right shade for my skin tone so if I had to list a con that'd be the only one. I do recommend you give it a try especially if you like a medium to full coverage concealer that is cheap and doesn't crease. it's also been compared to the NARS radiance concealer (I think that's what it's called) and it's basically neck and neck with that and as far as price goes it's definitely a win at $5 while the NARS concealer is $30
Charley F.
For the price point this isn't a bad product, but certainly not the best. I like that the concealer color is very light. It blends pretty well too. The concealer has a burning sensation when applied and it doesn't mix well with all foundation types. Overall, the product isn't bad and I'd give it about a 3.5 because the price is affordable and it blends well. If you are looking for a concealer at a low price I would recommend it. It you want something very full coverage than this would not be your ideal product.
Amber V.
Lakewood
Amazing concealer and the price tag is awesome. This is a lightweight, medium coverage concealer great for under the eyes and all over the face.

This product blends out well with fingers or a beauty sponge. I've never had issues with it creasing and find that it lasts pretty well throughout the day when set with powder.

I also use this stuff as a foundation some days when I don't want a full face of makeup and it works really well for that.
Tiffany M.
Plantation, FL
I have this concealer in both the color correcting mint as well as in a porcelain shade and I love them. Easy on the wallet, and even easier to blend and incorporate in my make up routine. The formula is not to heavy, but not sheer, and doesn't cake, crack, or settle into fine lines around the eyes which is everything you could ever want. I use the mint formula for redness around my nose or small blemishes and it just tones it all down.great product for the price.
Talia W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Review for: Tan more...
This is my favorite concealer. It goes on well and has excellent coverage, but does not crease. Works well as an eyeshadow base or on the face to cover blemishes. It does an amazing job at covering the dark circles under my eyes. I can put eyeshadow or liner over the top of it and it will not smudge or move around. It is easy to apply with the wand and then I just pat it where I want it with my fingers. Great price and a great product.
Shantae C.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Medium, Beige more...
Omg I love Nyx. They are a great price for girls on a budget and this concealer isn’t breaking the bank! The consistency is somewhat compared to Urban Decays All nighter concealer without the price tag. And honestly, you can never go bad with Nyx. Dries to a velvety matte finish which I am all about!!NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used their concealer in green to color correct any redness, and was not pleased. It was cheap so I didn't bother returning it, but the green is sooooooo green and doesn't quite blend into skin that easily. I feel like it just leaves me looking tinged with green instead of actually color correcting. Would not recommend.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?