BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Maha I.
Apex, NC
I'm in shade CW10. It comes out much lighter than it appears in the tube, but that's not an issue if you're using it as a highlight shade. It's too thin and slippy for the undereyes in my opinion, but the thin doe-foot is great for precise highlighting around the lips, cleaning up lipstick application, and anywhere else you need brightened. Go a shade or so darker than you think you need if you want to use it to cover blemishes, since it comes out so bright. Overall a good product, it's just not as versatile as I'd like it to be since it doesn't work under the eyes. It's also too thin to cover textured skin, so keep that in mind.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
I purchased the green concealer to conceal and color correct my blemishes and the redness in my face and I did not notice it being affective at all. It wouldn't cover the redness of the blemish, just the skin around it. Then when I would put foundation over it, it would make a grey spot on my face. Honestly, I would skip this and just get either a high coverage concealer to spot conceal or a different green concealer (Urban Decay's Green concealer is great!)
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
To start off I want to preface this by saying this is not a full coverage concealer! If that is what you're looking for you will be disappointed. However if you're looking for a concealer that feels light on the skin, blends well and gives medium coverage, this is a great concealer! I prefer this concealer over what I used to use (maybelline fit me) just because it feels lighter and less cakey on the skin. Would definetly reccomend.
Laura J.
Winchester
I use NYX Concealer Wand every day to start off my makeup. NYX is one of the best makeup brands out there at an affordable price. It lasts me all day, and I never have to reapply. It covers my dark, dark circles under my eyes, and my blemishes. I always recommend NYX to everyone because it's a high end makeup that's affordable for everyone. I always get it from Ulta because they have it on sale a lot for buy one, get one for 50% off.
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I love this for under eye concealing! It's just thick enough, and blends well! It definitely covers the darkness under my eyes. I also use it to highlight the areas around my t zone, and it stays put! The only issue I have is that after a good eight hours or so, where I put it seems to wear down, and look greasy. I am on the dry side, especially in my t zone, so if you are oily..you might want to stay clear, or set it well. I would also make sure you set your concealer under your eyes before you get too far, because it WILL crease if you don't. It will crease immediately.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
I've bought the green color corrector and I'm SO glad I did. My previous color corrector was in a pan with a ton of other color correcting and contouring shades. I like being able to use a wand to put the NYX color corrector onto my face. Much quicker and easier application. It goes great over a clean face on too of red areas and spots. It cools the red patches in your skin down so much, especially when you use it after primer and before foundation! This is a fantastic product that i would recommend to any girl, period. But especially for girls with rosacea or other skin issues.
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is alright but leaves a bit to be desired. I use it for days where I'm going for a no-make-up make-up look or when I'm out of other concealer. I find that it dries really quickly so, I have to make sure to blend it into the skin as soon as I apply it to the skin. Though I only use it on occasion, I also feel as though I go through a tube very quickly. It doesn't seem to pack very much product. The wand is pretty stiff and thin, not my favorite. They do carry a wide variety of shades and it is a decent, cheap alternative to high end products.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Glow more...
I have been using NYX HD studio photogenic concealer in the color CW06 Glow for almost 3 months. First things first concealer container fell apart a couple days after I purchase it and that's very sad. Color Glow it's a beautiful color of you have medium skin tone. I have combination skin so I notice that its way to dry for my skin and very hard to blend also don't give enough cover. I love NYX cosmetic, but this concealer isn't working for me.
Elizabeth S.
Ames
Review for: Alabaster more...
This concealer is okay. I don’t really like the smell or the applicator. Plus there is hardly any product in the tube. Works better for my undereyes than for cutting my crease.
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This is my favorite drugstore concealer for my dark spots and blemishes. There have been a lot of drugstore comparisons to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, and I believe this one is the closest. There is a decent shade selections if your local drugstore/ulta has everything in stock, and it was easy to shade match. It has a really nice consistency and easy to blend. Alone, it doesn't cover my dark spots as well as major full coverage concealers, but with color corrector it does a great job. This isn't my holy grail concealer, but it's definitely close.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?