BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
cara r.
Rossville, GA
LOVE this product! i love using the orange under my eyes to cancel out dark circles! and for the price being so affordable how could you go wrong! they are great for so many uses! love that they cater to everyones needs
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Green, Lavender, Sand Beige more...
These are a really nice consistency (though I wouldn't mind if they were a touch thicker) and blended really well. I think they helped reduce the texture of my skin when done, but while the redness was covered really well, my under eye shadows are still somewhat visible, especially on the innermost corner, and I had to use some of my jar concealer to clean up the edge from my outer eye to my eyebrow. My other concern is that these will cost a bit more in the long run because they won’t last as long as the jars. That said, I do like them and think I’ll be using them in place of the jars (with the exception for the outer edge clean up). They're gentler on my under eye than the jar concealers, and I have a lot of texture under my eyes that I thick the jar concealer brings out a bit (and the work to blend it could make it worse), and that's what pushed me in their favor.
Mariah G.
I grabbed the green one to cover up some acne, but the product is just too green. It's hard to cover up with other products. The green seems to always come through.
Kaitlyn K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really wanted to like this concealer because it's affordable and I've heard a lot of good reviews on it. I picked out a color that look similar to concealer shades I already use. When I swatched it on my hand it felt creamy but literally less than two minutes later it oxidized like crazy and went from be two shades lighter than me to two shades darker than me. I really wanted to try this. I guess I have get one that's a bit more lighter.
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
Review for: Light, Green more...
It blends nicely and looks good but does not have the coverage I need. I use it under the eyes and my dark circles still show. It is creamy and has a nice formula.
I D.
Absolutely love this product. Gives a smooth look and does not look caked on like some concealers do. This is my go to for everyday us and the price is great as well!
Yossi G.
Houston
I love using this for my under eyes and have no flash back and it’s long lasting doesn’t crease or nothing and I recommend this because it’s so easy to blend out
Melanie F.
Scottsdale
I tried this product because I had seen in within my local target and let me tell you this product is actually really good for the price and it’s long lasting as long as you set it properly.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Cappucino more...
I'm new to color correcting makeup, and this is one of the first few I've tried. I like NYX brand because they offer a variety of products that are pretty nice at a relatively low price. I have some pretty dark colored acne scars on my cheeks that randomly resurface. They are smooth, but dark and look like acne from far away- not cool. I had heard to try using green color correcting concealer to give the cover-up a boost. When I use this in my makeup, I put it on after my primer and before my foundation and regular colored concealer. I'm still not fully convinced that it makes all that much of a difference, but it does help on lighter colored spots. The texture is creamy and it blends pretty well. I would be interested in trying other colors- color correcting and skin tone concealers.
Danielle C.
These concealers are amazing! Totally a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealers, they give a full coverage without looking cakey and have a beautiful finish!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?