BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Brianna G.
Nanaimo, BC
I've used the green concealer and it works very well. Very pigmented and full coverage. I have yet to try the other colours but I think they would work well. Great price too. Highly recommend this product
Vakare B.
Siauliai, Lithuania
This concealer is great for a glam night look. It has full coverage and it brightens up under the eye area very well. However, it dries your under eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for a natural look but for a night out it is perfect!
Inès B.
Montréal , QC
I think concealer is medium coverage because you can cover your spots but you have to use a lot I didn't had a lot of applications with. But I think that if you don't have a lot of imperfections. I will not buy this product again.
Victoria C.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I like this concealer. It has good coverage and works well on my undereye area. It isn't drying and the price is reasonable. I do find it creases on me and is a bit thick but it works well for the price.
Paula P.
I loved this concealer from NYX. I actually love everything from them.But this concealer is amazing, soft and easy to blend. Doesn't dry your skin. Andddddd is long lasting
sarah M.
I bought this in Yellow. I hated the end results the product was way too liquidity. It was easy to apply but not to blend. The price was too much as well. I like the LA girl proceal much better.
Tomi T.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this produce but I hate the wand. It hurt my skin as I tried to apply the product. Other wise the concealing power is fairly good but I found myself needing two layers to conceal major spots.
Dorimar S.
PR 🇵🇷
God! I loveeeeeee this concealer. I bought it in CVS (buy two and get one free). And is so smooth, also I set it with kat von d contour palette just in case. It covers all my imperfections. And the best thing is only $5 bucks.
Val S.
!!!!!! Does nyx know how to cover dark circles or what?! I love this concealer. It goes on so smoothly and the formula is perfect. For the price you're getting incredibly high end concealer . Bye bye dark circles and hello nyx!
Kathleen Y.
This is a good concealer, it's creamy and good for spot concealing. I don't like it as much under my eyes but it still works. I like the packaging and the wand and I think it's very easy to use!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?