BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
I've read some of the reviews below and some of them were negative. I guess it works different for everyone because I'm impressed with this concealer. Definitely brightens my under eye and does a good job covering up my dark circles under my eyes. The only thing is that it tends to dry pretty fast so you'll want to make sure to blend it out almost immediately. Use a beauty blender for a flawless finish and top it off with a setting powder for all day coverage
Mina S.
Thornhill, ON
I recently purchased the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand and I am very impressed. The product is very light and not cakey at all compared to other concealers I've tried and gives an overall good coverage. I use the CW 06 and some of the colour correctors so cover up blemishes and under eye bags. Overall very happy and will use this frequently!
Grace
Review for: Porcelain more...
Not good concealer. Was way too yellow and dried before I had time to blend it, made my skin look dry. The only thing I liked was the packaging, I really like wand concealers. Wouldn’t recommend.
Kelly-Ann P.
Saint-Hubert
Amazing for the price. You can't go wrong with these concealers, I do have to say that if you don't set these with powder they do tend to rub away and not last as long, but coverage is really good!
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Fair, Beige more...
This concealer has great coverage, especially for the drug store. This is my go-to concealer if I want something with decent coverage, that is very quick to blend out, and not too thick.

This is comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer.

My only issue with this is the undertones. Most of these hades have very strong undertones showing through. This can be great for colour correcting (which I need). But I you not need colour correcting then it may turn out yellow or pink on your face.
Vivian N.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Green more...
PIGMENT. THIS THING IS PURE P I G M E N T. And if this were a normal concealer, I'd be all over it. This, unfortunately is a colour correcter, and too much pigment just spells disaster. I made the mistake of using this straight from the tube and nothing would cover it up. Not even my estee double wear. If you're using this, take a little bit and mix it with a moisturizer or something. Anything. All you need is a medium to water it down. It's a wonderfully pigmented product, but that in itself is a double edged sword
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
Great quality concealer to either colour correct or conceal. i was using the lightest shade but it seems like they've changed the colour and it isn't as nice. i do really like the consistency and as it isn't too thick which makes it easy to blend. the only other thing to note is that the packaging it a little deceptive and there's actually less product than you think so try to get on sale.
Amelia F.
Kent
Review for: Cappucino more...
I was super excited to try this product because I had heard so much hype about it because it is meant to be a really full coverage long lasting and brightening concealer which is exactly what I wanted. This concealer is alright for coverage but it massively oxidises and so quickly! Even before blending this turns really dark and I'm really pale so this isn't ideal. Other than that it is fairly long lasting but not as much as I expected and the coverage is alright but it didn't WOW me
Tanisha C.
calgary, AB
The coverage on this concealer is amazing if you let it dry for a min. It's no too thick and not too runny. The formula is a great balance. It's long lasting with full coverage without feeling or looking cakey.  I  sometimes find myself  just using this and no foundation.
Anett B.
Like the wide range of available colors. For me its not that much of a high coverage concealer for under eyes. But i think its good for highlighting or contouring the rest of the face with it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?