BY NYX

Emma L.
It reminds me a lot of the makeup forever colour correcting concealer. They work great very blendable and work good with other concealer a on top. Love the purple and green for under my eyes to cancel out and brighten my dark circles.
Vakare B.
Siauliai, Lithuania
This concealer is great for a glam night look. It has full coverage and it brightens up under the eye area very well. However, it dries your under eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for a natural look but for a night out it is perfect!
Inès B.
Outremont , QC
I think concealer is medium coverage because you can cover your spots but you have to use a lot I didn't had a lot of applications with. But I think that if you don't have a lot of imperfections. I will not buy this product again.
Brianna G.
Nanaimo, CA
I've used the green concealer and it works very well. Very pigmented and full coverage. I have yet to try the other colours but I think they would work well. Great price too. Highly recommend this product
Holly M.
Dartmouth, NS
Nice thick concealer. I like it a lot and use it almost everyday. I don't like it for under eyes but almost every where else it's nice. Nice packaging and nice range of colours. I think its pretty nice but it doesn't last that long.
Miranda B.
Renfrew
These concealer wands are a must have on hand! At home in your purse or your car! It covers anything to everything that you want hidden on your face! Great to use on fall outs after using make up!
Victoria C.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I like this concealer. It has good coverage and works well on my undereye area. It isn't drying and the price is reasonable. I do find it creases on me and is a bit thick but it works well for the price.
Annabeth G.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
I really enjoyed this product. the color was a perfect match for my skin, and it blended very easily. the texture was smooth and was able to fill pores/ cover pores well. I will definitely recommend this product to friends and family,
Tomi T.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this produce but I hate the wand. It hurt my skin as I tried to apply the product. Other wise the concealing power is fairly good but I found myself needing two layers to conceal major spots.
Dorimar S.
PR 🇵🇷
God! I loveeeeeee this concealer. I bought it in CVS (buy two and get one free). And is so smooth, also I set it with kat von d contour palette just in case. It covers all my imperfections. And the best thing is only $5 bucks.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?