BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Jelicia R.
Mariestad
Review for: Porcelain more...
Easy to blend, very light on the skin and you don't need to use alot. Very cheap for a good concealer. Would buy again. The packaging looks like everyother concealer so I don't really care about that. Easy to build up, but you really don't have to because It's really good coverage and it lightens your skin up really nice. Doesn't crease, not that I know of.
Taylor M.
Hope
Love this product a lot. I use the second lightest shade for my undereye areas over top of my true match lumi foundation. This product isn't very buildable tho because it begins to look too cakey. Just use the right amount and after baking It's awesome
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Love the color and the creaminess. Highlights well for my fair/light skin tone. Unfortunately on me it can't be baked. My under eyes are dry so it breaks up and with a powder to set it just gets cakeyer as the day goes. It look awful after 6hrs. I will likely use it up to highlight the rest of my face. I will not repurchase.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I have this product in the green colour corrector and the light concealer. I was pleasantly surprised at how well these products work at their price point (I don't usually use drugstore brands). The green tends to dry really quickly so I suggest using a damp beauty blender on freshly primed or moisturized face. The actual concealer blends quite nicely and wears for a long time.
claire e.
pointe, QC
nyx hd soncealer is one of the best concealers. it has a medium coverage and a thin consistency that is so easy to blend. the color selection is also so good, i highly recommand it especially that is so afordable and long lasting under the eyes area
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
Review for: Light more...
A great drugstore concealer, not my favourite consistency not as easy to blend but once blended it is a lovely finish. Good coverage can crease if not set quickly. Excellent shade range, would repurchase this concealer very affordable and good quality for the price
Lena P.
I love this product.I wear it everyday. The liquid is not caky at all.The only thing that I personnaly think they can improve is the size.If it was bigger I could wear it for months.It is long lasting and I recommend this product to other customers.
Kristin S.
Waxahachie, TX
Nice thick consistency. Coverage is okay at first but doesn't last as long as I would hope. I've tried it with a primer and a finishing powder but it still doesn't cover my dark circles. if you are looking for lasting coverage on dark circles try something else. .
Aneesa R.
I had high expectations of this product however it just idnt work for me, the pigmentation was great and it covered well however it just broke throughout the day I tried it with different setting products, however the outcome was always the same.
Alannah E.
I heard amazing things about this concealer, I personally didn't like it. I found the consistency to be too thin. I also found that the wand couldn't pick up the product at the end of the container. I also found it to be not long lasting at all.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?