BY NYX

Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Love that there is a range of colors for different concealing concerns. Stays on well and coverage can be built so that’s nice for days you may need a little more coverage
Missy P.
This is my go to concealer, it is light to medium coverage but buildable and affordable! I love using this product with the NYX banana powder and leaves a flawless finish!
Peatra O.
Atlanta
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This concealer was super hyped up but I just didn't love it. Something about the colors was very off to me. I tried Tan, Deep Golden, and Nutmeg. No luck with any of them.
Gabriela T.
Review for: Beige more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealers. I️ have really dry under eyes and this one don’t make them dryer. Leave my under eye area looking plump and covers darkness. I️ repurchase this regularly.
Shannon C.
I had high hopes for this concealer but my complexion is very very light and I got the lightest one they had and it was orange, it also creases and dries patchy. Hate it.
Faith F.
I just bought this concealer and I love it so much. It's definitely brightening and conceals. It does crease fast so setting is very important. Very good price range too.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is great. I used to use NAKED concealer and nothing can compare to this concealer. It doesn’t appear cakey and covers my dark circles. I also like to use it around my lips and nose!
Taylor H.
This is my go to concealer. Awesome value and awesome product. This concealer isn’t too watery or too chalky and blends so easily. I don’t think you can beat it for the price.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This concealer is the perfect drugstore full coverage concealer for brightening the under eye or spot correcting blemishes. It’s easy to blend with a damp beauty blender
Candice F.
Pamplico, SC
I use the concealer in fair every day. It covers my under eye circles really well. I apply with a beauty blender for even better coverage. Best concealer I’ve ever used.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?