BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Mila V.
I love that these concealer wands come in a variety of colours to target specific needs. I find the coverage to be very good, but not buildable in my opinion as it is a bit patchy. A light layer of foundation over top works best. I do recommend this product.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
This is the best concealer for a more natural look. For daily use it is perfect because you can barely feel it in your skin and you do not need to do a full face touse it. I have bought about 4 of these already because I use tham so much! I highly recomend it!
Anuna E.
Hamburg
Very full coverage, and that's great if you're into that. For me it was a bit much, but it definitely does its job. I find you do have to set this one with a powder after, which I prefer sometimes not to do as I'm lazy. Otherwise on its own it just accentuates all my little lines.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I am pleasantly surprised by this product. I know Nyx Cosmetics make some good makeup but wow these concealers are really good! It doesn't crease at all and it blends amazingly easy with a sponge! I got the shade Fair and it was perfect as a highlighter too. I'll definitely repurchase and recommend!
Charlotte W.
Derby , Derbyshire
Review for: Alabaster more...
This concealer is wonderful! It’s an exact dupe for the nars radiant creamy 100%. My only thing about it is I’m quite fair skinned, not the fairest but I am pretty pale and alabaster (the lightest shade) just looked really orange on me, I had to give it to a friend. For the price this concealer is fantastic, I just really wish they’d bring out some better shades on both ends of the spectrum.
Cindell D.
Review for: Medium more...
I recently purchased this product and am not very disappointed, it works better for blemishes than under eye in my opinion. With the help of colour correcting, I can hide my dark under eye circles. The coverage is medium and is buildable. I plan on buying this again very soon.
Would recommend to a friend. :)
💕💕. A.
Review for: Caramel more...
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil is very nice the coverage of the concealer is amazing and it does not appear any lines under eyes and make the area natural and fresh do i recommend you to buy this product👌
MOKDAD Y.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Je trouve que ce anticerne est mes plus beaux produits que j'adore pace qu'il fait son travaille et il contient une belle texture et il est pratique . Il est tellement abordable et fonctionne aussi bien, sinon mieux que certains des cacheurs les plus coûteux que j'ai utilisé.  J'ai des cercles et des veines extrêmement sombres autour de mes yeux et cela les couvre parfaitement.
Aly h.
Ottawa, OK
I tried this concealer on my wrist which is lighter than my face in the store and the color seemed perfect. When I came home I tried it on again and it looked pink in the lighting. I bought the lightest shade because I am very pale but it was very warm and I have a yellow undertone. As for the coverage is pretty good, ranges from medium to full coverage. I do not think this is buildable.
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
This concealer has a light to medium coverage. When I first purchased this, I used it as an under eye concealer. But recently, I have taken to using it to highlight parts of my face when I contour. It tends to crease under the eye after a while but it does last all day long.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?