BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Stephanie T.
Review for: Glow more...
I heard so much good reviews about it I decided to buy it. I do really like the consistency of the product and it doesn't fells heavy. The only concern about this product its the coverage. Its extremely light coverage and I don't recommend it for people who has very dark circles, but I think this concealer is great to highlight the high points of your face.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
NYX you've done it again!!

Picked this up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $8.99.
This gives a beautiful finish with or without a setting powder.
A tiny bit goes a long way and it doesn't creases or look cakey.
I'm normal to dry skin and use shade cw 2 (fair).
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
I don't know why it work for other people. I try to work it out for many time and even got another tube just incase if i got the bad one. but it's still creasing so bad and ruin all of my makeup. i don't know if my under eye is super oily or what but it just didn't work for me at all.
and it's disappointing me how it's everyone favorite.
Isabelle N.
Review for: Green more...
I use the green concealer paired with the green primer to cover up very red broken capillaries on my cheeks. I absolutely love the effect it gives after my foundation is on! I use quite a lot so it doesn't last a very long time but I don't mind repurchasing because of it's affordability!
Sarah G.
I grabbed this once they started selling Nyx in Canada. It's actually really nice, the texture is creamy. Although the only real downfall is how tiny the bottles are. I don't really mind as I don't use much concealer, but if you do, you might want to consider something else. This is currently the concealer I have in my make-up bag.
julia m.
Valinhos
Review for: Light more...
This is such an amazing product, i love it with all mi heart !!!!
Ever since i bought it i cannot use any other concealer. This is just perfect, is blends on so smoothly, it lasts very long and does not get patchy during the day !
Is super affordable, super easy to find and just amazing !
I recommend it to everyone !!
Get one of these and you will never trade it !!
Marija N.
Novi Sad
The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that it feels a little dry under the eyes. Other than that it's really good. It blends really well, the coverage is good, it's buildable. it does not crease on me at all even without setting it with powder! And on top of it all it's affordable so I highly recommend it.
Best colour corner I have ever used the green one is what I have and it covers all kinds of redness and I also use this under my eyes . I will always buy it my favourite by far ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
salma s.
Review for: Green, Alabaster, Beige more...
it serves very well the green to cover the reds of the marks of red grains and the beige color serves very well for the dark circles although it is a little dry and I feel that it is too heavy but for the price it is great
Hayley S.
Surrey, BC
I own the green "correcting" colour and the shade "02." The green ones works really well to camouflage redness around my nose and from blemishes. I put a small amount on, let it dry down a bit and then buff it out with a damp beauty blender. The "02" is great for using over top of the green, and as an under eye concealer.
Helena B.
Altadena, CA
I've heard this concealer can be drying. anyone had issues with this?
Elsa G.
I herd that this concealer is a dupe ( a cheaper but still same good version) for Nars creamy concealer ? Can anybody answer this?
Kathy M.
Sun Valley , CA
What foundation works well with this concealer?
Elia M.
Are the different colors meant to cover up different types of imperfections?
Megan M.
Toronto, ON
Is the formula super rich? I'm looking for an undereye concealer but I'm very prone to milia in that area when I use heavy/creamy products.