BY NYX

Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
I purchased the yellow shade to help cancel out darkness under my eyes. It's amazing! I blend it out with a damp sponge and it does a beautiful job of concealing dark circles. It is light weight and doesn't crease. It blends really nicely with the skin.
Lena P.
I love this product.I wear it everyday. The liquid is not caky at all.The only thing that I personnaly think they can improve is the size.If it was bigger I could wear it for months.It is long lasting and I recommend this product to other customers.
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
Review for: Light, Yellow more...
A great drugstore concealer, not my favourite consistency not as easy to blend but once blended it is a lovely finish. Good coverage can crease if not set quickly. Excellent shade range, would repurchase this concealer very affordable and good quality for the price
claire e.
Pointe, QC
nyx hd soncealer is one of the best concealers. it has a medium coverage and a thin consistency that is so easy to blend. the color selection is also so good, i highly recommand it especially that is so afordable and long lasting under the eyes area
Alannah E.
I heard amazing things about this concealer, I personally didn't like it. I found the consistency to be too thin. I also found that the wand couldn't pick up the product at the end of the container. I also found it to be not long lasting at all.
Kristin S.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
Nice thick consistency. Coverage is okay at first but doesn't last as long as I would hope. I've tried it with a primer and a finishing powder but it still doesn't cover my dark circles. if you are looking for lasting coverage on dark circles try something else. .
Aneesa R.
I had high expectations of this product however it just idnt work for me, the pigmentation was great and it covered well however it just broke throughout the day I tried it with different setting products, however the outcome was always the same.
🌸Zahra🌸 N.
Forest Gate, London
Review for: Beige more...
I had heard a lot about these concealers and wanted to give them a go considering their cheap price, I got the shade beige which I noticed was a good olive shade in swatches, it's a light olive and works well as a highlighting concealer for me. This is a nice medium to full pigmentation and dries and sets well. So I suggest you work fast.
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty bloggers have been touting this as a dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer so I picked it up to try out for concealing and brightening my under eye. I was not very impressed with it compared to Nars. However, it did work okay for spot correcting blemishes so I will probably just use it for those odd spots and skip it for under eye.
Maya I.
Canada
Right off the bat this concealer gets a point knocked off because the colour it appears from the outside does not match the actual colour of this concealer what so ever. I bought shade 01 which looks to have a very neutral undertone from the outside packaging but when I applied this it was like a bright white-ish yellow. Also when you go to blend this it ends up looking really cakey and emphasizes texture and dryness. Will not repurchase.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?