BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Anne G.
I am so impressed with the shade range of these concealers! Being fair, I find it difficult to find a concealer that I can highlight and conceal my under eyes with because most are too dark for me but I've finally found a great highlighting shade in this concealer line! The formula applies and blends easily and I don't notice much creasing at all. I'm very impressed, especially considering the great price!
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
This concealer is bar far the best drugstore concealer out there in my opinion! The $9 price tag makes it super affordable and I find it performs just as well as my more expensive brands. I use shade 01 and 06 to contour my face when I want a bit more drama and they blend so well and last for such a long time without touch ups! I set with RCMA no colour powder in the morning and I'm good for the whole day.
Tammy M.
I LOVE this product so much that I just purchased it again and I wasn't even finished the first one.i have tried pretty much all of the drugstore concealers and this one by far is the best!! It hides my dark circles and problem areas no sweat! I would highly recommend it. I bought it in a few colours lighter than my skin tone but I would love to try the different coloured ones like the yellow and blue or green.
Shannon T.
London
Does a good job at covering my dark circles but does not cover blemishes at all. It dries very fast so as soon as I put it on my face I have to blend it. Also is a bit orange. But I do like it as I have repurchased it twice.
Carole L.
Review for: Beige more...
This is one of my favourite concealers from the drugstore. It is the most full coverage liquid concealer that I've dried that doesn't break the bank and is easily blended out with the fingers or with a beauty tool. I don't find it creasing underneath my eyes and it stays on my face all day. My only gripe about it is that it can look caked on if it is applied onto blemishes on the face, however an easy fix is to just apply less. Overall it is one that I'd recommend if your looking for a high coverage, inexpensive concealer.
kristin k.
by far my favorite concealer!
it gives flawless matte coverage and is super easy to apply. it's everything I look for in a concealer. I love the wand it makes it super easy to apply. it also hides the dark circles under my eyes nicely. Definitely Professional quality for a great price!! 5 outta 5 for sure.
Daniela A.
Cali
It's awesome for me, because i hace really dark circles around my eyes and this concealer is AWESOME.
Looks pretty and de tones are perfecto for all skins.
I really recommended.
I fell in love.
I LOVE NYX. ❤❤❤❤❤

Ay first I thought it wasn't works, but actually does it!
You need to try this product.
Brianna B.
Summerside, PE
This product is going to be your best friend. It compares amazingly to high end concealers for less than half the price. It looks perfect with any foundation it does not need to be builded as it has high coverage.
Christina D.
I forgot the exact shade I have. When I started getting into highlighting & contouring it was really hard to find a shade lighter than my already extremely pale skin. Or at least something light than my foundation. A girl at Ulta saw me buy it & her makeup is always flawless...she said she used the same concealer so I felt hopeful. I went through it pretty fast before I got another tube.
Elhan Y.
It's creamy and very full coverage. If you like a full coverage concealer than go for this. But a negative is that it drys to quickly so you have to use it fast.Also it doesn't have a variety of colours.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?