BY NYX

Elise P.
Review for: Green more...
I purchased this concealer to counteract redness I was experiencing. I was pleasantly surprised with the consistency and lasting power of the product - it's comparable to other high end concealers that I've used previously. The green did a good job neutralizing redness. For the price, it's definitely worth trying out.
Monika V.
Even tho they are not the cheapiest products, but they blend in so good. The light colours are great for concealing a light face and the darker one was great for contouring, the green one under light ones - helps for blemishes and pimples going away. I loved these!
Emily R.
Red Deer, AB
This concealer has the best full coverage. It blends into skin easily without compromising coverage. It sets easily with powder and works well for highlighting too. It is thick but is blended easily with a damp beauty sponge.
Lisa B.
I really wanted to love this concealer. It has great coverage, staying powder, a good selection of colours. However, this concealer creases like crazy under my eyes! No concealer has ever looked this bad.. I can not find a way to prevent this from happening! I would give it 5 stars if it didn't crease so badly.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Marrit B.
Review for: Cappucino more...
I didn't really like this concealer. The coverage was fine and it stayed on throughout the day, but I ran out soo fast. Some concealers last me 7-8 months, but this one was empty after like one. So for me, it isn't worth it.
Wajiha s.
Brampton, ON
I've heard a lot about these concealers but to be honest they're not that great. Biggest concern for me is that it dries out and creases a lot! Because of the drying out it makes the under eye area look dull. Coverage is not bad. Overall  Not bad for the pricing but I am on the hunt for a better drugstore concealer.
Ana M.
This is the BEST concealer, it's drugstore, it's cheap, it's HD and it's fabulous, it covers everything and lasts like for 10 hours . seriously, even when it rains. I love it, nothing compares to it. I absolutely recomend it
Alana K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Beige more...
For a drugstore concealer, this one is not bad. Like most drugstore cosmetics, I find that a little goes a long way and if you overdo it, it can become less easy to blend and can look cakey. I would recommend this product to others, but I would also recommend researching other drugstore products that may not be as cakey as this one is.
Hannah T.
Brislington , Bristol
Review for: Green more...
I find this sometimes really works, however it's very drying. If you mix it with a little bit of moisturiser it works wonders! If you apply too much it can become quite cakey so use it sparingly! I use a small sponge to blend it together and find it doesn't crease which is a bonus! Definitely, helps to get rid of the appearance of redness.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?