BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Sarafa T.
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
This is one of my all time favourite concealer. The coverge is jist unbelievable. Its long lasting and ive actually used it under my eye brow and it made my eyebrow much look much thinner.
Esther R.
Lethbridge , AB
This concealer is my go-to! It's easily a dupe for NARS creamy concealer and is half the price. It has great coverage and a good range of shades, as well as corrector shades. I love it!
Janine H.
Dawson Creek, VT
I enjoy the formula and coverage this concealer provides. However I feel like they appear lighter in the packaging than they are in real life. Making it difficult to buy the right shade.
Frisca W.
This concealer works great! It is a thinner formula compared to other concealers out there so it doesn't make our undereye look cakey. It has medium to full coverage. It's easy to blend!
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Dupe!

This stuff reminds me of a much lighter version of the NARS creamy concealer. it doesn't have coverage as good, but the coverage of this concealer is very buildable.

These concealer also come in colour correctors, they work really well apart from the green one; the green is very pigmented and you have to blend it for ages or else you will see green under your foundation where you applied it.

These concealer blend out well enough that they look natural over or under foundation, or just on your skin on their own to cover a blemish.

I personally love to use these to cover a blemish on their own as I can blend them out and have a clean fresh face that looks really natural.

Tips:
- Buy one of these in a shade lighter than you need. It makes a perfect under eye brightener.
- Use this on its own for a fresh natural no blemish face!
Tori L.
New Hamburg
Review for: Light more...
This product only lasted me about 20 days and the wand hurt and scratched my skin. It hardly did much and needs to be set or separates. I used it under my ryes and it hardly made a difference would not recommend.
Alicia B.
Angus
I live the formula of this product , it goes on very smooth for an easy application as well. I'd recommend this to anyone because of the light weight, formula and texture of the product
Geamănu A.
It has a nice medium to full coverage, it sits well under the eyes in the first part of the day, but I think it dries the area at a certain point that it looks like you are 10 years older than ypu actually are.
Sherry Y.
Hamilton, ON
this is a total dupe for the nars radiant. it's super hydrating and full coverage! blends super easily and perfect for the hot summer. there arent that many shades in store though
Naomi M.
Review for: Medium, Beige more...
So happy with this formula. To me it compares to high end formulas so is absolutely worth the price point. It's not heavy and doesn't crease. It has buildable coverage that adapt to whatever my needs are that day.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?