BY NYX

Katherine R.
El mejor corrector hasta el momento es completamente mate y deja un aspecto muy natural. Estoy contenta con el producto y compraría toda la colección ya que sus productos de NYX me han dejado asombrada con lo profesionales y de gran pigmentación que no es necesario aplicar mucho producto.
Ali B.
Love this concealer! It is a great dupe for the Naked Skin by Urban Decay. The product is perfect for covering dark
Circles especially when you color correct with their yellow HD concealer and set it with powder. It's definitely long lasting and provides decent coverage. Not the best concealer for blemishes though. You would need something thicker and more full coverage.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Review for: Medium more...
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Manja D.
Very nice coverage! I used the green shade (12), and fair (02), and on summer when i have some more tan than i use beige (04)
I reach for it a ton!
This is my 'to go' product!
Kelsey D.
Review for: Alabaster more...
I really like this concealer. I find that it has a pretty thick consistency and it can really cover any imperfections that you have without a lot of struggle. I also found that it really helped to brighten up the undereyes with limited creasing, which is something i struggle with. I tend to not reach for this everyday simply because I tend to go through it pretty fast and I have found other products that I prefer but at the cheap Nyx price point and the quality of the product you can't go wrong.
Amy M.
Windsor, ON
I love this concealer. It doesn't crease as fast and it provides great coverage. It is super affordable and the packaging looks good. The only reason I am not rating 5 stars is because it doesn't last long AT ALL. It only has .11 fl oz so after about a week of using it to cover only some spots, I have to take the stopper out and scrape the sides of the bottle.
Ann marie H.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Review for: Porcelain more...
Ive just started using this a couple of weeks ago and i love it, This gives a really nice coverage and also lasts for hours. I dont have any problems with it creasing or sinking into my fine lines. I love to use this as a eye primer too and my eye makeup looks really good. This is also great for doing a cut crease eye makeup. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer WandNYX Retail Stores
Amy C.
I bought this concealer three weeks ago to hide dark circles under my eyes. I bought the lightest shade as I have a pale complexion and don't like to wear dark make up. It goes on so sleek and amazingly doesn't crease under your eyes! It stays on all day no problem and never goes all patchy. This concealer is the best one I have tried and I will deffinetly be purchasing more when I run out. Would recommend to everyone.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
I've read some of the reviews below and some of them were negative. I guess it works different for everyone because I'm impressed with this concealer. Definitely brightens my under eye and does a good job covering up my dark circles under my eyes. The only thing is that it tends to dry pretty fast so you'll want to make sure to blend it out almost immediately. Use a beauty blender for a flawless finish and top it off with a setting powder for all day coverage
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Fair, Beige more...
This concealer has great coverage, especially for the drug store. This is my go-to concealer if I want something with decent coverage, that is very quick to blend out, and not too thick.

This is comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer.

My only issue with this is the undertones. Most of these hades have very strong undertones showing through. This can be great for colour correcting (which I need). But I you not need colour correcting then it may turn out yellow or pink on your face.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?