BY NYX

Carrie P.
Altoona, PA
To be honest, the first few times I used this concealer, I HATED it. After a few months I decided to give it another try. The tricks that work best for me are 1. To use less than I think I need. 2. Place the concealer on all pig the areas I need covered before blending. 3. Pat it in with my ring finger. For some reason this works better than a sponge or brush for me. 4. Set under eyes with brightening loose mineral powder. It stays put ALL day without creasing. I have learned to love this concealer. And it's SO inexpensive!!
Tyla B.
Aylesbury avenue, Blackpool
Review for: Porcelain more...
Affordable product, well worth the money. High coverage concealer perfect for highlighting and concealing undereye area. Nice packaging with plenty of product. Easy to blend and can be used in layers for a buildable coverage
Cristina T.
This is the concealer from the brand NYX.
It's not the best concealer out there but it's worth the prize. It hasn't a lot of coverage, and it doesn't feel really smooth on the skin. But it is easy to use!
It also doesn't last very long. It has 0.11 oz
And it comes in a small package.
I bought it in the shade fair/clair. It matches my skin color pretty good.
You can see on the photo, how it looks like on my skin.
Dagny S.
Küti, Küla
Review for: Cappucino more...
The product was good but it got a little try after some use. Other then that it was nicely packaged and easy to use. It blended out nicely and looked good on the skin.
Riley W.
Vancouver
I use the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Green to help hide the red acne scars on my face. It is very pigmented so I like to first use my moisturizer + primer then I apply a bit to cover each scar and then wait a bit for it to set (ill brush my teeth or put on my outfit) then go back with my beauty blender to smooth it out then put my foundation on top. Because it's so pigmented it works well to cover everything up!
This concealer is great because it acts as a primer under foundation and really does reduce redness. The concealer is of great quality for the price and doesn't go cakey and patchy. Also it is very easy to blend and looks great in photos.
Emme
For me, this is the best drugstore concealer for severely dark under eye circles. I also love the color selection for pale and light skin tones. I apply it over primer and well moisturized skin to smooth out fine lines and it looks beautiful and fresh looking. I do use a thick layer and still looks good.
I always set my concealer and it wears really well throughout the day. Doesn't settle like crazy into my fine lines which is hard to find with a concealer.

Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
I'm extremely fair, so it's hard to find concealers that actually match my complexion and even rarer actually brighten. NYX has great shades for fair skin and I found one really brightens the under eyes. But, and this is a big but, it's so drying. I feel like the life is being sucked out of my skin. So this product is 50/50 for me. Half great, half not so great.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Porcelain, Lavender more...
I tried this out a couple times but it's not the best. I prefer the maybelline fit me and age rewind concealers over this. The lightest shade wasn't light enough for me to highlight under my eyes. Medium coverage, blends fine- just not as good as maybelline.
I used the lavender shade mixed with other more yellow based shades so I could have a brightening effect under my eyes. The lavender shade worked better for me than the porcelain
B R.
I just bought this conceller this year ....
And its so amazing ..its good blend able and light
It hides all the spots of skin ❤ in love this this product 💙
My shade is 04CW
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?