BY NYX

Tamara Z.
Ottawa, ON
This has been my go-to concealer for over a year now. Excellent coverage - a little goes a long way. I love that you don't have to use a setting powder with it when you're in a rush.
Jess A.
kings norton
Review for: Cappucino more...
Can't give this a bad review, it does what it says and I just prefer it for my blemishes an it is long lasting if you bake your face also well easy to blend, would probably buy again.
Camila 💖.
Portugal
Review for: Porcelain, Alabaster more...
This is my favourite concealer! The coverage is amazing, it does not crease and it is buildable and affordable. I've been through at least three tubes and I need to buy a new one!!
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
Have this in the green shade to help colour correct some of my pimples because of the redness and i can only say that it helps somewhat. This may also be a bias because i am not a big believer on colour correcting in the first place. I wouldn't repurchase the green shade because i just dont think colour correcting works for my pimples, but i would definitely like to try the purple to cancel out some dullness in my skin. If you however believe colour correcting works on your skin, i would definitely recommend this concealer because it is very affordable and the formula as a concealer is pretty good as well.
Chloe C.
Ottawa
I don't like this concealer, it blends away to nothing and the lightest shade is too dark. It doesn't cake up, but it doesn't cover pimples, the redness still peaks through. Would not repurchase
Kelsey M.
I really like these concealers! They have a very creamy consistency and they blend flawlessly. They are not to thick or heavy so they are great for under the eye! I would definitely recommend these concealers!
Erza D.
I love this concealer for every day use ... it blends into the skin so good 😊 and the way it looks is what I want for every day... the price is very good and affordable in comparison with the other products
Denise B.
Henstedt Ulzburg
Review for: Alabaster more...
I liked that it really hid my dark circles, but it creased really hard and I had the feeling that it dried my undereyes. Additionally the concealer was empty after like two weeks.
gabriella b.
laval
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This was the first concealer I bought and I wasn't 100% satisfied with it, because it does the job, but at the end of the day you can see it become cakey. Also, there wasn't a lot of colours to choose from.
Yina D.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I'm in love with these concealer Good for the price, you can use just a little bit and is enough to cover your under eyes and as they say is really photogenic cuz retract amazing.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?