BY NYX

Tori L.
New Hamburg
Review for: Light more...
This product only lasted me about 20 days and the wand hurt and scratched my skin. It hardly did much and needs to be set or separates. I used it under my ryes and it hardly made a difference would not recommend.
Frisca W.
This concealer works great! It is a thinner formula compared to other concealers out there so it doesn't make our undereye look cakey. It has medium to full coverage. It's easy to blend!
Esther R.
This concealer is my go-to! It's easily a dupe for NARS creamy concealer and is half the price. It has great coverage and a good range of shades, as well as corrector shades. I love it!
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Dupe!

This stuff reminds me of a much lighter version of the NARS creamy concealer. it doesn't have coverage as good, but the coverage of this concealer is very buildable.

These concealer also come in colour correctors, they work really well apart from the green one; the green is very pigmented and you have to blend it for ages or else you will see green under your foundation where you applied it.

These concealer blend out well enough that they look natural over or under foundation, or just on your skin on their own to cover a blemish.

I personally love to use these to cover a blemish on their own as I can blend them out and have a clean fresh face that looks really natural.

Tips:
- Buy one of these in a shade lighter than you need. It makes a perfect under eye brightener.
- Use this on its own for a fresh natural no blemish face!
Geamănu A.
It has a nice medium to full coverage, it sits well under the eyes in the first part of the day, but I think it dries the area at a certain point that it looks like you are 10 years older than ypu actually are.
Sherry Y.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Nutmeg more...
this is a total dupe for the nars radiant. it's super hydrating and full coverage! blends super easily and perfect for the hot summer. there arent that many shades in store though
Naomi M.
Review for: Medium, Beige more...
So happy with this formula. To me it compares to high end formulas so is absolutely worth the price point. It's not heavy and doesn't crease. It has buildable coverage that adapt to whatever my needs are that day.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
I have dry undereye area and fine lines, this was not my favorite! It used to crease on me so bad. I was curious because people said it was a dupe for the NARS radiant ... something.
Hanne L.
Trondheim, Norway
After Nyx got launched in Scandinavia, they have the fairest, neutral-shaded, affordable drugstore concealer I've seen in Norway. That's a really big pluss! When I first began using the concealer I loved how it almost matched my shade (being really pale), but as I got further pale (lack of sun while reading for my exams) I became more visible how it oxidizes! It doesn't only get darker but also more orange and pink (not pretty). As I got paler I also got more prominent dark cicles under my eyes. What I found then was that it works better for those that doesn't need as high coverage as me. It lays decently under the eyes as long you don't try to layer it (if you do it looks cakey and a little patchy). However it doesn't feel drying. I like the wand applicator, it make the application easier. But remember: you will run out of it really fast. Maybe why it's almost always are out of stock in the stores where I live.
mimi m.
Selangor
Review for: Caramel more...
First of all, the packaging is so convenient bcs it doesn't take too much space so i can carry it everywhere. It's pigmented and cover up my flaws really well. It's easy to blend too.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?