BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
A l.
Review for: Beige more...
I was kind of underwhelmed with this concealer because it creased like crazy and did not give me enough coverage as even when I kept layering I could still see the darkness in my inner corners. It is matte though and looks good in pictures though! This shade was also too light for me but that's because when I got it my skin was lighter. This unfortunately added to the fact I also don't think you can wear this by itself with no foundation as it looks very strange.
Romina B.
Bolton , ON
This product is just your average concealer it creases after a long day and does not look very appealing on the eyes after it has been on for a while the shade range is OK but could use more shades in darker and lighter skin complexions
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall: 👋 had it’s good and bad points, have repurchase in the past. Not an everyday product.

Pros: comes in a great range of colours including colour correctors. Matched my skin very well, smooth finish, no flash back, packaging is sleek and very appealing. Flawless finish when used correctly. Doe-foot applicator allows easy application.

Cons: Doesnt smell great, tad expensive for product provided, Drys down very quickly so if left to long before blending can leave thick patches on skin and can make finish look cakey.

Purchased from: Boots (UK)
Zeynep T.
New York
Review for: Green more...
For a color corrector it does the job but it smells really bad. It feels heavy. The packaging is simple but not bad quality. Blends pretty good. Price is ok. I just didn’t like the smell and feeling at all so I will not purchase again.
Harrison N.
Would definitely buy this concealer again. Put it on in the morning and it would stay on my face the whole day and would look fine however would look a little bit 'cakey' by the end of the day but not so bad that people would notice so I'd recommend this product to a friend!
Joel E.
Gothenburg
Review for: Light more...
I know that everybody likes this concealer but I really disliked it because it just made my under eyes so cakey and dry and it docent even have that much coverage plus its as prices as many other much better concealers in my opinion. I bought this twice just to be sure.
Katy M.
The cheethams, Blackrod
Perfect concealer! I use this to carve out my eyebrows and also under the eyes. I prefer this to most concealers as it doesn’t seem to crease under the eyes which is something I’ve struggled with! It is easy to apply as it has a wand applicator, I choose to apply with a small brush for accuracy. One letdown is that I seem to go through using one tube quickly, meaning I have to keep buying it. However this doesn’t put me off the product as it isn’t expensive to buy.
Courtney M.
Ipswich
This product is really good for brightening the under eyes I feel however it doesn’t seem to cover my dark circles all that well. It blends out super easily and is really light weight however just wish it had a little more coverage.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I have very dry skin so usually concealers cling to my dry patches and make me look cakey. However, this one does not do this. It hydrates while offering coverage. It isn't full coverage concealer, which isn't a issue for me since my dark circles aren't very prevalent. I mainly look for a concealer to highlight, and cover the dark circles I do have. The lightest shade in this isn't as light as I would like it to be, simply because I like a lightening concealer, but it works.
Charmaine A.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I had high hopes of it being a full coverage concealer based on other reviews, so I was a little disappointed. It definitely covers! If you’re looking for medium coverage, this is the one for you. It’s buildable and easy to blend!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?