BY NYX

Maëlys B.
Review for: Light more...
Nice product for the price, this concealer is light weight and doesn't feel like anything on the skin. I don't need a ton of product and it's easy to work with
Britney H.
Keswick
I've purchased this concealer a few times. It's creamy and smooth and blends well however, I don't find it lasts all day and needs to be retouched throughout the day.
Sarah C.
Review for: Fair more...
Not bad, not the beat but for the price it's certainly worth it. It's a bit thick so it can get a bit creasy but it has good coverage and doesn't feel overly heavy.
Calie R.
Wrexham
Review for: Porcelain more...
If you’re looking for an affordable concealer to brighten your under eyes and other areas of your face then I definitely recommend the NYX Concealer Wand.
I would buy this product again.
Snap 👻.
I can say that I have a good opinion about them, but there is something about them that I do not like. I could not exactly describe, but for my skin type does not seem right.
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
I use the green color correcting concealer as I have redness of my cheeks and this redness shows up even through my foundation this product keeps my redness hidden
Sam B.
Vancouver, BC
I love these, but I wish the tubes were bigger! Seriously, there is so little product in them that you need to replace them at least once a month if you use daily.
Ann E.
It's lightweight in a lovely way but that also shows up in the coverage. I personally have fairly bad dark circles and this does not deliver adequate coverage to conceal them properly.
Elyse A.
Hammer , ON
This is not my favorite concealer wand. However, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then this is the best bang for your buck. There are many different colors to choose from.
Mirha S.
Lahore, Punjab
Review for: Beige more...
I love this concealer so much. It has great coverage and covers my dark circles without making anything look cakey or unnaturalNYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?