BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Elis R.
Review for: Fair more...
This is not the best concealer I have ever tried. It is light to medium coverage. The shade fair has a cooler undertone what I really don't like. It will not cover my under eye bags. And it oxidizes a bit. It also has a lot of flashback. So I don't recommend this concealer.
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Review for: Medium more...
Best Concealer compared to Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer, Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer. I have dry and puffy under eyes, this concealer does not make my MiLia show up more and it does not CREASE.

It is said to be the best drugstore dupe for NARS concealer!!
Mia C.
Oxford
Review for: Light more...
The NYX concealer according to people’s view has a high coverage which covers bright red spots evenly and doesn’t wear off throughout the day.

I would love to give it a try and see how it actually is.
Alexandra J.
Love this concealer. It really conceals the under eye darkness and lights up the face, i dont like the packaging because the top part of the brush always breaks apart, and i use it for like 2 weeks and it is gone.
Jamie B.
Antrim
Does this product get rid of pesky bags? YES!! Does this product blend out amazingly and give you great cover? YES!! Does it last as long as some of my other concealers? NOOO!! For a working MUA, I just don't think you get your value or money in terms of the amount of product which for me is a huge decider in whether I will repurchase a product!!
Alexandra C.
This is the best drugstore concealer I’ve tried. It is very pigmented and has a very soft formula. This stay untouched all day and covers perfect the dark circles. I go out only wearing this concealer and a little bit of powder.NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Amanda S.
Sarnia
Review for: Medium, Beige more...
The concealer does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
I just can’t figure out what shade of this line I should be using. I’ve noticed that there’s like a blue undertone when I use it.
Danii H.
Walton On The Naze, AL
One of my all time favouritess. Nyx always impresses me with their products no joke. This is a lovely mixture of natural and high coverage. Not cakey and tge formulation is on point.
Jocelyn L.
He usado el correcto verde que sirve para cubrir rojeces e imperfecciones pero honestamente me parece un producto difícil de manejar además de que no siento que cumpla con lo prometido. Al menos no en mi caso.
Blog G.
belleville
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I use this product to conceal spots on my face and it works amazing. I don’t really like it under the eyes but as a spot concealer it is just a dream! It covers pretty much everything and looks nice and matte!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?