BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Danielle M.
91016
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was happy with the color choice. I wasn’t happy with how light it covered and how it creased. I didn’t try it with an under eye primer. I don’t know if that would make a difference. I couldn’t wear it with under eye cream. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Charlee P.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Light more...
I love the price because I use so much concealer when I do my make up! It isn't SUPER full coverage, but I mostly use it for under my eyes so it works! They have a nice variety in shades which is rare for drug store cosmetics. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Elizabeth T.
Carrollton, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Green more...
This green concealer works very well!! I have a lot of redness on my face and this really helps to cover it. It is very easy to apply and is long lasting. Works great on blemishes. I would buy this product again!
Jayell R.
Salisbury
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Porcelain more...
Coverage was very good, went on smooth and stayed all day with out any bleeding or cracking. In my opinion the bottle was small and didn't last very long. Great for the price though!
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: Target
have a lot in this single range, loads of coral or peach colored ones which makes sure I don't need to use orange corrector on everyday basis. I have almost all the colors & I use to use them as contour colors also.
Courtnee L.
Millmont, PA
This concealer is ranked one of my top concealers next to Tarte Shape Tape.  Blends pretty well, keeps my dark circles hidden and at bay.  Not really any cons I've noticed honestly.  Good price for what you're getting, would repurchase.  It is something I recommend to those who have a lower price range when it comes to makeup.
Sarah Skye T.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I use the green for my redness and I love it! It works so good and is so affordable! Definitely buy it!
Heather J.
Aliquippa, PA
Love this concealer. It hides my dark under eye circles very well and blends nicely into my foundation.
Samantha G.
Moline , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It stays and it workss so well. It’s not too thick but it also isn’t thin. It’s the perfect consistency but the lightest color is still too dark
Haley B.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Great! I honestly bought the bats concealer and returned it because it was good, but not enough to justify spending that much and rebought this instead. They have a pretty good rage in shades. This also blends like a dream!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?