BY NYX

Alexa A.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Fair more...
Affordable yet provides great coverage! Easy to apply and stays on all day - just what I was looking for to cover under eye circles and blemishes.
Teresa L.
PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Caramel more...
This product is really good! I finished it very quickly because I used it so much . I highly recommend! It’s one of my favorite concealers.
Jess L.
New Bedford
Purchased at: CVS
So far so good! Have been using this for about a week and it works well. I have lots of blemishes on my face from acne and eczema, this product really covers it right up! Easy to apply and Ideal for beginners like me with imperfect skin :)
Haley B.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Great! I honestly bought the bats concealer and returned it because it was good, but not enough to justify spending that much and rebought this instead. They have a pretty good rage in shades. This also blends like a dream!
Brennica C.
Lindenwold , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite inexpensive medium coverage concealer . I always use the yellow for under my eyes which keeps it nice and bright . It’s doesn’t dry too much and emphasize my fine lines.
Patti I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big fan of these . They are very sheer & did not cover well . I not recommended this
Stacey S.
Franklin , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
It's okay. You can keep building up for more coverage. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin but it does crease on me.
amanda j.
Port St lucie
I love this product for the price, I actually use these concealers to contour my face. Great coverage, very blendable, it does crease on my eyelid when used alone but no where near as bad as other brands. I would totally recommend this product.
Gabi S.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This concealer is a gift from above, for the price it works better than any high end concealer. A little goes a long way with this concealer, however it runs out very fast (like 2-3 weeks) but since it’s not expensive it makes it worth it! The concealer hides my baggy eyes and my blemishes, it really is amazing!
Morgan G.
Garfield, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beige more...
This concealer is very good for a light coverage! Don’t recommend for a full coverage though! Works great for me tho because it matches my skin color and I don’t want a full coverage look so it’s perfect for me!! It’s also a good price!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?