BY NYX

Hannah G.
Pittsburgh
I have tried multiple shades of these and I can compare them to the NARS concealers but HALF THE PRICE! You get a lot of concealer for the bottle and it lasts a long time.  It does sometime crease under the eye but I would still recommend to my friends.
Lindsay W.
Waynesboro, VA
Review for: Yellow, Light, Green more...
I’ve been using these for years and I love them. Conceals all my blemishes and lasts pretty much all day.
Patti I.
Not a big fan of these . They are very sheer & did not cover well . I not recommended this
Hannah W.
Review for: Green more...
I bought the green to cover up the red spots on my face but i wasnt thrilled. Its easy to apply but doesnt blend very well. Its very soft and matte finish but the green tends to peek through the foundation/concealer.
Katya G.
Decent concealer for the drugstore price. The shade range could definitely be better and this concealer really isn’t super full coverage, but it is decent for the price. Packaging is simple and the wand is of good quality.
Hallie N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Great underage concealer. It has a natural finish so a bit of tackiness will remain but can easily be set with a powder. It lasts all day and the shade range is great!
Amber K.
I use this concealer on those no makeup makeup days! Very blendable and helps to brighten up my dark spots to blend in with my skin
Rachel F.
newport news
Works just as well as an expensive concealer if not better! Hides dark circles and blends really well!
jimena p.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is one of the first concealers I tried and I really liked. It blends into my skin smoothly and is great at getting rid of the dark circles under my eyes.
Phoebe T.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite concealer. I've used higher end brands but prefer to use budget friendly options, and this delivers! I wish the tubes were bigger though, I feel like I run through these very quickly, but at the price point I can't really complain. I love this product, and would recommend to anyone.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?