BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Stacia E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Light more...
Yeah it was awesome for the entries 2 hours it lasted on my face! Then it was gone, poof! It covers decently, but my OILY skin sucked it right up? Ugh!
Sara K.
Very drying. It does work well for concealing around my brows and also for an eyelid primer. I dont use it under my eyes because it instantly cakes up.
Emma A.
Vernal, UT
This is my cheap version of concealer that I always buy to keep on hand. I have bought at least 10 because they are a GREAT price for a GREAT product.
Grace T.
United states
This is a great concealer for the drugstore. If you crease under your eyes a lot I wouldn't recommend this but it may work with a loose setting powder
Samantha F.
Springfield
I really love mixing the lavender shade to lighten other concealers. It got a nice formula but the wand doesn’t pick up a lot of product unfortunately.
Nelida R.
Review for: Light more...
I liked this concealer at the beginning but at the end i didn't like it as much. It was easy to apply but I felt like the product it's self was drying.
Tammy S.
Chicago
I love NYX High Definition concealer. After having used this product to cover my flaws on my face I really don't think I could ever use anything else.
Ashlynn M.
Aurora, CO
I really like this concealer when I'm low on the regular ones I use. Nice finish, not cakey and has a nice range of colors. Creasing is the only issue.
Sophia C.
dawsonville
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love this concealer!! It has great coverage and doesn’t crease throughout that day! I wish they had a larger shade range but overall great concealer.
josselin P.
San Diego
Review for: Medium more...
It a really good concelear i really like this, it last the all day and the coverages it perfect it really covered my dark spots and all my acne scars ❤
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?