BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Jordann A.
Review for: Green more...
This product is great for when you have irritated skin or pimples. Putting this product under your foundation will mask your imperfections and blemishes.
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
I got recommended this product because it comes in a pretty fair color, however the coverage was horrible and it seems like nothing comes out on the wand
Tiana B.
Full coverage and doesn't look cakey ! The their color range is great for all skin shades. Doesn't really have a smell, and makes my skin look flawless😉!
Olivia S.
Review for: Cappucino more...
No matter what skin tone you have, NYX has the perfect concealer to match. I love the wear time on this and how well and easily it blends in with my skin
Joennysis C.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Target
This was or is one of my holy grails its drugstore concealer but its one of the best out there i use to use it like a foundation since its full coverage.
Laura F.
Houston
Review for: Light more...
One of my favorite concealers! Very comparable to NARS creamy concealer. Stays on all day, solid coverage, mixes well with foundation. On my third tube!
Alexandria T.
It's a really good concealer a little watery but let's it sit and you will get the coverage the color range is excellent and it's only $5 so it's a steal
Angela Z.
It took a while but I finally found the right color! I really like this concealer. It's creamy and easy to apply. It's a great price, really affordable.
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
Review for: Fair, Green more...
These are great concealers, and soo affordable. The color correcting is pigmented and effective, and I love using fair under my eyes and as a highlight.
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
Review for: Light more...
The best concealer I have ever used. I use it to spot on my blemishes so it lasts a pretty long time. I love the price as well. I usually buy it at Ulta.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?