BY NYX

keren a.
crowley la
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
I love NYC Concealer wand it covers all the dark spots on my face and helps me get my makeup done the right way I need it to be done without a problem.
Ivy S.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love how there is a wide selection of shades including color correctors. I chose a shade similar to my foundation so I can cover hormonal blemishes.
Diana S.
Erwin, NC
OXIDIZES ON YOUR FACE MAKES YOU LOOK ORANGGEEE. i’m kinda pale so i ordered the LIGHTEST shade 00 and it even made me look like donald trump. #notcute.
Samantha F.
Springfield
I really love mixing the lavender shade to lighten other concealers. It got a nice formula but the wand doesn’t pick up a lot of product unfortunately.
Kassandra R.
Port st lucie, FL
My fave inexpensive concealer! This is my everyday wear concealer. I use the yellow as a color corrector and the beige as my normal concealer. Love it.
Jesusita L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This concealer is nice but I have found ones that are better. It gives nice coverage but after a couple of layers it feels cakey so watch out for that.
Sierra M.
fussa, japan
Lovely everyday concealer to use if you don't need amazing coverage but just want some more even skintone. Definitely my daily concealer for daily use
Jessica T.
Bought this concealer after hearing so many great reviews on it. Not the best concealer ever. It's better for highlighting than actually concealing.
Emily C.
Puyallup , WA
I love the nyx concealer wand. It looks amazing on my skin and really covers everything I want it too. It is a great coverage and I totally recommend!
Tara P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Nutmeg more...
This concealer gives a very even appearance. Doesn't cake and blends evenly. Not heavy at all and wears great under foundation or alone. Great product!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?