BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Jenna S.
Houston
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's the best concealer I have used. I prefer my concealer to feel lightweight and have a natural finish. It has medium coverage and is pretty buildable.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this concealer!! I haven't found a product yet from NYX that I don't like!! I got mine from Ulta, it goes well the NYX HD foundation!!!
Tiarre G.
Green Bay
Review for: Nutmeg more...
Love love love this concealer, when i first started doing makeup i used it everyday until i found another concealer definitely going to go back to this.
izzy H.
Review for: Alabaster more...
okay product. Ends up breaking and sits heavy under the eyes and creases even if you set it quickly. Very vague color range, most colors are very yellow.
Paola L.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Beige more...
Blends in perfectly and hides all my imperfections away. Ladies you won’t regret buying this concealer at all. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Oh yes i love this its creamy ot goes on smooth and is just incredible. Works almost as good as my kat von d concealer (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Jar - Light
Jasmine M.
My fave drugstore concealer!! It is pretty cheap and the consistency is easy to blend and build upon. I like the range of shades and the wand applicator.
Aidet U.
Lathrop, CA
I use this every morning and it really brightens my eyes up. Not a fan of how it feels, but it's not too thick either so it works! Super affordable too.
Erica K.
I am in LOVE with this concealer! It is the only one I'm using at the moment. It glides on with no issue and actually stays on! All day! Love love love.
Jaden W.
Colfax, LA
It is an amazing concealer with a beautiful finish. The coverage can be built up. It’s easy to blend with out being dry or cakey. It’s very long lasting.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?