BY NYX

Amanda L.
This is my holy grail concealer! I use it in the shade alabaster. It goes on flawlessly, no cracking, caking, or creasing and it stays in place all day.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
Review for: Light more...
my go to every day wear concealer. nice medium to heavy coverage, depending on what you want. easy to work with. great staying power. great price point.
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
I got recommended this product because it comes in a pretty fair color, however the coverage was horrible and it seems like nothing comes out on the wand
Vanessa A.
Indio, Ca
This is just a okay product, I bought it to contour but it didn't spread very well with my beauty blender. I've had Better products that do spread easy.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
Review for: Sand Beige more...
this product works for me 75% of the time. it will occasionally stick to my dry patches but otherwise it brightens very well and covers any dark circles
Angela Z.
It took a while but I finally found the right color! I really like this concealer. It's creamy and easy to apply. It's a great price, really affordable.
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
It glides on smoothly and has a perfect finish like a high end brand although the quality is a little less better. It stays on for a good amount of hour
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this concealer!! I haven't found a product yet from NYX that I don't like!! I got mine from Ulta, it goes well the NYX HD foundation!!!
Nic D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Green more...
Wasn't my favorite. Price point was good, but overall correction of my acne, redness, and scarring wasn't that long-lasting or covered. Won't repurchase.
Daniela L.
Sequim , WA
Love this concealer covers up really good! Does crack a little if not set but over a great one! Formula is a little thick but a little goes a long way!!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?