BY NYX

cassie c.
Beloit, WI
lOVE this!!! I’m very pale and this shade is great with my skin. I get the shade “alabaster” and it’s a great match. The price is right too. I love NYX.
Katelyn O.
Absolutely my favorite concealer! I use the shade C01 or C02. Has such great coverage! This is a drug store must have, but you can also find it at Ulta!
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this concealer!! I haven't found a product yet from NYX that I don't like!! I got mine from Ulta, it goes well the NYX HD foundation!!!
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
I love this NYX Concealer. I love that it has a wand, the coverage is good too. This is in the running with my high-end ones. It's so good for the price.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
You want a drugestore concealer try this product . Gives me pretty good covrage blends nicely and doesn't creases quickly nicely goes with setting powder
Akia W.
Harrisburg
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
I like the consistency of this concealer. I have the duo stick for contouring and it's great. The color and the creamy-ness of the concealer are perfect.
Emily D.
Indianapolis , IN
Green nyx photogenic concealer is great to apply under your foundation to cover redness. This concealer is lightweight and easy to cover with foundation.
Paola L.
This concealer covers dark circles and pimples, but it is not moisturizing. Overall it has great coverage but I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.
Erica K.
I am in LOVE with this concealer! It is the only one I'm using at the moment. It glides on with no issue and actually stays on! All day! Love love love.
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
This is ok. The formula is very watery and doesn't cover up much. I think good for beginners but, I wouldn't recommend to a more experienced makeup users
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?