BY NYX

Bri L.
Austin
Review for: Beige more...
I use this concealer to highlight my under eyes and as a eyeshadow primer and it blends beautifully. Although the product does dry quick it still is beautiful.
Diana M.
Sanford , Nc
I have repurchased this concealer a few times. It has a thicker consistency from others I have tried but it still does a great job and concealing dark circles.
Merideth G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light more...
A good cheap concealer although very hard to find in light. This product applies very well with a beauty blender although sometimes will crease under my eyes.
Janee' T.
I do not care for the light shade. It has no coverage at all and it just falls off throughout the day. However I do like the green concealer for red blemishes.
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been obsessed with this product since my cousin introduced me to it this summer ! its usually sold out in my area so i have to order it but i love it !
Kayla T.
Review for: Lavender more...
Not very concealing at all. Don't get if you have any blemishes that you're really trying to cover because it just makes it look like cake. Does not cover well
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
This is by far the greatest concealer I have ever used. It covers up spots effortlessly! I would definitely recommend to anyone with under eye circles as well.
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
Nyx concealer is good but it could be better. It covers blemishes well however it may not match your exact skin tone. Nyx doesnt have a wide variety of choices
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
I use the HD concealer (CW12 green) to hide my redness due to acne. I love applying it underneath my foundation because it really helps mellow out the redness.
Angelica Renae D.
this concealer didnt help me conceal my dark circles or my hyperpigmentation which are my main concerns. i also found that the product didnt last me very long.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?