BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Michelle F.
Review for: Beige more...
Not very familiar with different types of concealers but I had a terrible one before and this one is just perfect. It covers my dark circles and doesn't feel heavy.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Cappucino more...
I love the nyx concealer wand in glow. I use it not only under my eyes but also as my eye primer. It just leaves a smooth canvas and doesnt crease on my eye lids.
Joselin V.
I recently purchased the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand and I am very impressed. The formula is very lightweight compared to other concealers I've tried and gives an overall medium coverage! It also has a highlighter pen effect to it as well so your not only concealing bit brightening at the same time. Would not use this for spot correcting but for an overall natural coverage, lightweight concealer, it's worth the money!
Sandra S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Cappucino more...
Love this product. Use it for under the eyes, when I have not slept good, cover my bags very well. Also use it to cover my acne when my face starts to act up. Covers all my acne and acne scars completely.
alex c.
Chicago
I use this to shape my brows, & to hide the dark circles under my eyes. It works like a charm. This product has amazed me! Definitely a must-try.
Glorymar D.
Haines City, FL
This concealer is wonderful! Blends and stay really good. You need to use only a little amount because covers super good, so last forever!!
Kaitlyn A.
Baltimore, MD
Stays on well through out the day. Covers pimples and blemishes very well. it is buildable. and is easy to blend in your skin
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have porcelain and I'm in love. Can help me to close my dark circles. But it's finished very very fast. Highly recommend
Laura M.
Jackson , ID
It’s great for a drugstore concealer, very adorable I had no problems with it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Megan P.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS CONCEALER IT IS SO AMAZING AND BUILDABLE AND I KNOW IM NOT USING PUNCTUATION BUT ITS SO EASY TO APPLY WITH THE WAND AND I CHOOSE THIS OVER TARTE ANY DAY I RECCOMEND IT TO ALL OF YOU
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?