BY NYX

Abby T.
Washington, NC
Best concealer on the market for the price. i prefer NYX liquid concealer instead of creams and the stick because those clog my pores, but are good for under eyes.
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
I think I wasn't a fan of this concealer because it wasn't the right shade. Also because I love my it cosmetics concealer it's hard for me to find a different one.
Josseline L.
Hammond, IN
This is the concealer that I always go back to after trying different ones. The coverage is good and I don't have problems with breaking out. This is such a good product for the price.
Courtney K.
I didn't really like this concealer. My skin didn't agree with it but everyone's skin is sensitive to different things. I would probably use for blemishes only. I did like the smaller applicator for around the brows.
Jennifer K.
Kent, WA
This concealer is a must pick up. I would compare it a lot to the Mac prolong wear concealer. It works wonders. It's really creamy and gives you a flawless finish.
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
These are sooo good! They blend so easily and are so affordable. I use a light shade to highlight and a dark shade to contour and blend them with my beauty blender
Destinee V.
Review for: Light, Porcelain more...
This is my everyday concealer that i use when going over my eyebrows and it is everything!!! it's very light weight and also helps blend very easily. It's inexpensive but very high quality. Definitely recommend!
Lizeth C.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
I'm in love with this and la girls they are both my fav but this one is my fav fav sshhhh lol but I love it u guys gotta try it it's a most doesn't crease at all just perfect and it's not too bright or anything
Lucy K.
Honestly for such an affordable brand this concealer is sooo good! It HD look great in pictures and easy to blend. If you set it with s powder it makes it even better!
Shakira M.
I have not used any of the color correcting ones, so I do not know if
they are any different. I am not a huge fan of this product under the
eyes, but it is okay for spot concealing as my foundations tend to
oxidize. Still, I don't think I will buy again after I finish it.
Alla L.
Kirkland
Choosing between this concealer and the one from Maybelline. Both have lots of great feedback. I am sure someone tried both. Which one I should go for first? Thank you 😘
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Best concealer from nyx? The coverage is good? Work for dry skin?
Elsa G.
I herd that this concealer is a dupe ( a cheaper but still same good version) for Nars creamy concealer ? Can anybody answer this?
Yasmine A.
Bloomington , CA
I bought the yellow shade and was wondering if I apply before or after foundation?
Estee O.
Randolph , NH
Would these work say if your skin is super bad or very oily?