BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Green more...
This is a fairly decent drugstore color corrector. It does a good job canceling out redness and blends out nicely. It is undetectable once you put foundation over it.
Embree R.
Chandler , AZ
i loved this concealer so much! especially because of the price $4.99! you seriously can’t beat that. it glides onto the skin very nicely and gave me the coverage i wanted in a concealer. after awhile i just wanted to try something new so i started using it less and less. however i always recommend it to someone who is looking for a new concealer!
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
Review for: Light more...
This is my little “I totally got 8 hours of sleep last night” in a bottle. Coverage is beyond amazing. It’s light and doesn’t have a greasy residue. Never a need to reapply during the day. Tube lasts a decent amount of time since the coverage is medium to heavy which a little gets you a long way.
Melissa E.
This is a really good concealer. It has medium coverage just make sure to really set it. You can build the coverage but if you use too much you might get a flash back
isabella c.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this at Ulta for I was looking for a good concealer for winter considering how pale my skin gets then. This concealer worked pretty well for me even though it isn't the most thick and heavy in coverage. The color worked well and I'm almost out. I highly recommend if you're looking for a cheap concealer that is more light/medium in coverage.
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
This isn't the exact concealer I had it was a 4 piece color correcting POWDER that worked wonders and I absolutely would use it again and again. You can find it at Ulta, Walmart, Target or almost anywhere that sells NYX.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this concealer to death but it does not last long for me. For me to love the application I have to use a fair amount of this product, meaning it will not last me longer than a month. It’s not so bad considering the extremely affordable price point, though. It blends wonderfully and gets the job done.
Brittani W.
Proctorville, OH
My favorite inexpensive concealer. The nyx hd concealer I always purchase 2 shades lighter than my skin tone and it lifts and lightens my under eye area amazingly. It covers minor imperfections in your skin and doesn’t crease at all. Highly recommend! NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Sage P.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This concealer has a easy to use wand and applies very smoothly. I blend it out with a damp beauty blender and its has great coverage. It works better than some high end concealers I have used. It doesn't go on cakey or leave dry patches. It is a perfect concealer for daily use, I even use it on my eyelids when I don't have primer. Some concealers will cause me to get texture under my eyes but I've never had any problems with this product. There is a decent amount in the tube for the low cost.
Stacey S.
Clinton
I wouldnt compare it to Tarte Shape Tape but it does the job. Its medium to full coverage and light weight on the skin. A bit hard to blend if not done quick enough.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?