BY NYX

Anastasiya A.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this correcting shade after hearing lots of great reviews. Lovely creamy non-tacky/waxy formula and really helps freshen up the undereye area. Highly recommended A+
Marissa C.
Review for: Beige more...
Really good concealer, it did a lot to cover up my under eye circles which I usually have a big problem with. They photograph really well and are usually pretty blendable but they tend to be quite thin.
Thalia A.
Brentwood, CA
I use the shade "Glow" which is perfect for me to use under my eyes, and it is about 2-3 shades lighter than my skin. It's easily blendable, and doesn't crease or separate in the few lines I do have. My go-to concealer!
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
I use this every day!! It covers everything really good. And it was only $5 on amazon!! Super cheap and works amazing!! I am really pale and it matched my skin good too
Venezia C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
Love this for brightening my under eye. Perfect for my skin tone and olive skin tones . Very affordable . Sometimes I find a creasing on me that's the only complaint
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
I think I wasn't a fan of this concealer because it wasn't the right shade. Also because I love my it cosmetics concealer it's hard for me to find a different one.
Tori H.
Hoffman Est, IL
Awesome concealer. Very creamy & smooth & gives great coverage without getting creasey or cakey like some other ones I've tried. Plus this one is very affordable.
Courtney K.
I didn't really like this concealer. My skin didn't agree with it but everyone's skin is sensitive to different things. I would probably use for blemishes only. I did like the smaller applicator for around the brows.
Josseline L.
Hammond, IN
This is the concealer that I always go back to after trying different ones. The coverage is good and I don't have problems with breaking out. This is such a good product for the price.
Abby T.
Washington, NC
Best concealer on the market for the price. i prefer NYX liquid concealer instead of creams and the stick because those clog my pores, but are good for under eyes.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?