BY NYX

Rosa K.
Can I just say how much I LOVE this! It blends very well with my skin and doesn't get all Cakey, even after I add powder on it. What I also love is how affordable it is but still great quality. NYX has become my fave store brand for sure!
Lexie O.
Out of all the products I've used, expensive or not, nothing has worked as well as this for covering blemishes or under-eye circles. Also love how well it blends in with your skin tone, looks so natural!
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This concealer is pretty good and does its job for an inexpensive price. Of course it's is not completely full coverage but it does good at covering up any imperfections.
Baobai L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This is like a love it or hate it product for me. I have my good days and bad about this product. The price is just right, but sometimes it can make my skin feel like it can't breathe.
Divina L.
Review for: Beige more...
This concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It last a long time. However it is not very high coverage. If you want a more natural coverage concealer, this is perfect for you. I personally like more coverage. But the consistency is very good.
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
Review for: Fair, Green more...
I would say these concealers are quite average. They are nice and do have some coverage to them, but they do crease and you need a lot of the product. Also, my wand ended up coming apart and would constantly be sticky and gross.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff. Ever since Maybelline stopped making their 24 hr under eye concealer this is what I have been using. The only complaint I have is that it runs out VERY fast and I have no way of getting the excess product at the bottom of the tube. Otherwise, it's great.
Alyssa B.
Love NYX! They make good quality products at an affordable price! I love how you can find them in a local market or Ulta! These concealers are amazing and the pigmentation is so good! I prefer these concealers over high end
Elena A.
Stockton, CA
Love I had gotten my make up done and the women had used this and I asked where and she told me I was deeply in love my skin tone is medium white ! 😂 very easy to apply
sofia m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
First of all the picture of the conseler that I am writing about is not my skin tone. But the good thing about it is it glides on beautiful like a liquid lipstick would.
Katrina A.
Cheshunt
Are these good to use???
Paige P.
torfaen
Is this a good product???😚
Brianna B.
Quincy
Does this really work?
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
My cheeks have been fairly red lately and it shows through my foundation. I'm looking for a green concealer to help with the redness that's under $10 since I'm on a budget. I've seen these at ulta before but I was wondering, is this a good product or is there something better out there? Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
Paola T.
I would like to know if this concealer last long? I have use other concealer and in the middle of the day it looks like I don't have it.