BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Brianna B.
Great coverage for a great price! Love nyx products. Only negative is I wish it had a different applicator maybe a pump instead of the wand that limits getting every last bit of product and isn't as sanitary.
Natalie M.
La Mirada, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Hands down the best concealer I've used! For $5, you will not be able to find anything better. It's just as good as Nars concealers, but this one is Cruelty Free! My forever favorite.
kristina u.
I love this! A good everyday concealer. It gives a smooth, lightweight coverage. Long lasting. Does not crease. Very affordable drugstore product. Definitely will be buying it again.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
I really like this concealer. It shows really well in pictures. Its a thick consistency but its easy to blend in. It covers my under eyes really well and you don't need to use a lot.
Becca H.
Review for: Cappucino more...
Love using the "Glow" and "Fair" shades. The Glow really does give me a glow. My bf always complements me by saying "you're glowing today". The only thing I would change about them is how long they last, on the face and the tube. It runs out pretty quick.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I love this stuff! I have it in the green. it's amazing for my redness. it applies really easily and looks really great once it's blended in. it gives me a clean slate to work with
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
This is very affordable but is way to thick for me. I could not find the right shade to fit my face and didn't give me much coverage. This concealar is buildable thought which is a plus! I don't recommend this.
Jasmyne L.
West Sunbury, PA
Holy grail concealer. Great for blemishes and under eyes. Gives good coverage when I'm not in the mood to do a full face of makeup I just put some of this one and powder and mascara and I'm
Good to go. Blends well and doesn't get cakey. Last very long
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
This is a great drugstore concealer has good coverage blends well and has a good shade range it is a little more of a dry formula but if you work one spot at a time and blend its great
Erika N.
The NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Is one of my favorite concealers that doesn't cost very much, it blends easily and covers very well, i use it almost every single day and it works wonders for my under eye bags!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?