BY NYX

Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Green more...
This is so not for fair people. I am very fair and this was very opaque on me. It showed right through my makeup making me look a weird green color in the places I put it.
Juliana L.
Richlands, NC
Works well for concealing but unfortunately runs out way too fast... I was upset when I had used it for maybe a few weeks (if that) & then it was gone. I have to use concealer everyday so this amount doesn't work for me
Erin H.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It does not crease under the eye and covers blemishes nicely. It isn't heavy and is very buildable. Great product for the price!
Susan K.
Eagle River, AK
This concealer did about medium coverage for me. It works and comes at a great price, but I'm hoping to find one that will provide more coverage for my dark circles.
Julia B.
Dallas, TX
This is a full coverage concealer and looks great on the skin. I have dry skin and it works great under the eyes. It is very moisturizing and it looks great on film.
Julia N.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Cappucino more...
I was intrigued by the color correcting aspect but it didn't blend well into my foundation. There was a green shadow over the spots I'd used it on and it was obvious.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This was one of the first concealers I ever bought and I still love it. It’s a buildable concealer but it’s not full coverage it’s a creamy formula and it blends with no effort I totally recommend this concealer to others in a look for a affordable concealer
Tina K.
I bought this concealer to use on my undereyes and yo hilight the high points of my face. It works extremely well when blended out with a beauty blender. It also is suitable for dry skin.
Sophia T.
Aurora, CO
Easily blendable with a beauty blender. Matches my skin tone perfectly. I have a highlighting shade to put under my eyes and it brightens up my look. Very creamy too
Solecito S.
Davenport, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
Great concealer. Very affordable, gets the job done.Easy and sleek packaging. Travel friendly. Nice coverage lasts all day. I wish I had more product. Yes it met my expectations.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?