BY NYX

Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love these concealer for days I don't need super heavy duty coverage. These cover pretty bad dark circles but they dont look thick and cakey. And they're so inexpensive!!
Emily A.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This concealer its amazing. Its perfect for covering those black heads on your nose and shin. Its very easy to apply and it id buildable. I love it. I would definitely recommend to others no doubt.
Emily R.
This is my current favorite concealer, I've repurchased it quite a few times and I think it just does a really good job covering up both blemishes and under eye circles.
Naikkha C.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This concealer have the best finish on my face it is smooth and not oily it fits on my everyday need and it looks like you have a natural look all dayNYX Gotcha Covered Concealer
Kanami S.
This product is great for the price! It gives you great coverage! Consistancy is peefect too. Not too thick and not to thin. after you apply, it sits nicely on your skin.
Amy B.
It's affordable, but not as full coverage as you'd hope. I use the yellow color correct one and it's very lightweight and blends well, not as thick as I'd like so I use a few coats under my eyes.
Jennifer B.
I love to use this to highlight and conceal my under-eyes and points of my face. Yellow and light are perfect for my skin tone. They are so affordable and blend so nicely.
Macy B.
Arlington, WA
I use the green color corrector for red spots every morning and it works! I'm not sure why anyone would spend more money when this once works great. Definitely recommend!
Delanee V.
I haven't used this product in a while but I love the coverage it gives. The only thing con about this product is the concealer didn't blend as well as I wanted it to.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Nude Beige more...
NYX has a great selection of concealer colors for everyone. I Have purchased these many times over and they are super affordable which makes my decision making easy
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?