BY NYX

Ashlai K.
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is perfect for place princesses! The coverage is good, and it's cheap. It's not the fullest coverage I've used but it does cover the dark circles. On me, it does crease. But it's not heavy or crepey.
Heather G.
My MVP concealer. Just as good as NAR creamy concealer for a third the price! Especially since it is so hard to find a concealer to cover my dark circles and match my pale skin
Justine H.
Warminster, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I.am.obsessed. I refuse to use any other concealer after finding this one! I use for under my eyes and for whenever I have blemishes and it covers everything! And it's sooo inexpensive. Nyx never fails me
Erin M.
Ellensburg, WA
This is my favorite concealer I have tried! I find it comparable to MAC concealer at a much more affordable price. Great coverage and hides my dark circles so well! Definitely recommend this concealer.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I like this concealer for under the eye dark circles. However I feel like it doesn't stay on long at all. I have gone with an even cheaper concealer and that has become my go to.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Love love love this! Such a bendable easy product to work with. Medium to full coverage but very buildable send comes in a huge selection of colors. Doesn't budge and doesn't crease.
Cecilia S.
San Fernando, CA
I love this concealer! The little tube lasted longer than some of my more expensive brands. This is great converge and it feels nice on my skin, like I'm not wearing anything.
Christina C.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This concealer is one that I have been reaching for daily. It's comprisable to NARS, is very long lasting and has a great build able coverage. My dark circles don't stand a chance against this concealer!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I was not a big fan of this when I tried it out. The coverage want great and it didn't last for more than a few hours. It's really inexpensive but that's about all I can say.
Taylor C.
This is my second favorite drugstore concealer, it has great coverage & I constantly rebuy it. I can't really find a flaw in this concealer. I would definitely recommend it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?