BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Tiffany W.
Review for: Glow more...
This is my daily highlight. I love that it oxidizes because I'm not as light, and I'm not quite as dark so this concealer in this color is perfect. I love this concealer and recommend it to all.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Review for: Green more...
I picked this up after horrible acne made my skin really red. It helped me cover the redness and even out my skin tone. It is amazing, not a fan of the smell but the product itself is wonderful.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Fair more...
HATED THE WAND, I felt the doe foot kinda scratched my skin. I didnt really like the formula, thin and creasy. I guess the finish is pretty but the coverage isnt great. Even for four dollars do not buy.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Theyre good for their price. I find them to be really difficult to blend, the texture is sort of chalky. The color can be too dominant but as long as you follow up with a nude concealer it works out.
Christina C.
Just purchased this product the other day and I love it! It is very thick so a little goes a long way and the coverage is amazing. It really does lighten your face and gives it a natural glow.
Astrid F.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Light more...
I like that this concealer does brighten up my under eyes but I don't think it is the perfect match for my oily skin. This also seeps into my pores and makes them more visible throughout the day.
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
This is too dark and does not blend at all! I was truly disappointed. The only way I can maybe make it work is mixing it with my everyday concealer and fix spots and areas of redness. Steer away!
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
This concealer is pretty amazing. Covers so well and does not cake. Definitely buildable. Packaging looks decent. Super affordable which is always a plus. I will certainly continue to repurchase!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This was an okay product it didn't cancel out really any of my redness but it kind of just smoothd it out and blurred it just a lil bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a lot of redness
Lebny P.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I just purchased this item at Ulta. Its so affordable. The color I got was the "glow". I am using it as a highlighter and honestly for the price it is great. NYX always has some great cosmetics.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?